SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Brady needs to deflate some of those balls for the rain. 

guess you get that Sunday Night Football crew and you get the level of commentator that realizes rain can affect the ***** ball.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Josh didn't get affected by the rain this much.

Yeah, if it might of been the rain I'm sure our commentator would of mentioned it on Josh's INT.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

I honestly could not give a crap about this game.  

I think highly of you, 😁

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Is the rain washing the balls more or is Collinsworth?

Yet everyone hated Beth today so much hahah. Collinsworth is annoying af, and washes Brady’s and whoever else is in the golden circle’s balls more than anyone. commentators in general are just trash at the so called professional football level. 

they need to give more people a chance. Not even talking about Beth, she was ok, k no nothing special. I’d just like to see more people get a shot so we don’t have to suffer w the same losers for eternity. Romo was a breath of fresh air at first but even he’s not great imo. Randomly i like Mark Schlereth quite a bit. 

Just now, Success said:

It's weird how hard I'm rooting for Brady.  But man, if the Pats win and Mac plays well, the hype will be intolerable.

Put that team at 1-3. Coast to division title.  

Pats have a good defense but a terrible offense. They'll win 7-9 games but will hardly challenge the Bills

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

Yet everyone hated Beth today so much hahah. Collinsworth is annoying af, and washes Brady’s and whoever else is in the golden circle’s balls more than anyone. commentators in general are just trash at the so called professional football level. 

they need to give more people a chance. Not even talking about Beth, she was ok, k no nothing special. I’d just like to see more people get a shot so we don’t have to suffer w the same losers for eternity. Romo was a breath of fresh air at first but even he’s not great imo. Randomly i like Mark Schlereth quite a bit. 

I didnt hate her commentary. I just cant stand her voice.

I've been bitter over marcia brady and the pats for a LONG time. as much as i hate to say this I have to root for the Bucs just because Pats are a division rival and helps Buffalo in AFC-East standings. But it pains me.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

That's what we used to call... Billsy.

Im so glad that particular word is becoming redundant

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I've been bitter over marcia brady and the pats for a LONG time. as much as i hate to say this I have to root for the Bucs just because Pats are a division rival and helps Buffalo in AFC-East standings. But it pains me.

That and after this they play the Texans, Cowboys and Jets. Man it could be a rough month before the Chargers bend them over their knee.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I didnt hate her commentary. I just cant stand her voice.

She was good today, the problem for me is she tries to “put on” a voice and it doesn’t work. Just be yourself. And even that wasn’t as bad as it was the first game she did nfl wise with us so I bet she was coached just to sound more like her natural self. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.