Predict the Score of Texans at Bills, and what you think will happen in the game

BUF  26

HOU  16

I expect a lot of field goals here.  I expect the Bills to be a little overconfident, which will lead to frustration early.  Which will lead to taking the easy 3 pointers to continue to build a lead and keep momentum.  HOU does seem to play hard.

Hou gets a lucky TD somewhere because, any given sunday, but it comes late. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think Culley’s definition of opening things up for his rookie QB will consist of sprinkling in some screen passes on 2nd down instead of 3rd down, but the results will mirror their game against Carolina—a scrappy outing with the first 10 minutes being that minus the “s” before Mills finds a semi groove of 5-8 yard rhythm passes that results in at least a couple short FG’s by the half. Possibly one TD drive somewhere in the 3rd Q. Mills hangs tough and doesn’t turn the ball over, but also can’t generate nearly enough momentum for more. Meanwhile, Josh continues his savage takedown of all Bills passing records and builds a 3 TD lead by halftime, with the Bills coasting thereafter so as not to embarrass Culley & Co too too bad, and Mitch plays the entire 4th. 

38-13 Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

BUF  26

HOU  16

I expect a lot of field goals here.  I expect the Bills to be a little overconfident, which will lead to frustration early.  Which will lead to taking the easy 3 pointers to continue to build a lead and keep momentum.  HOU does seem to play hard.

Hou gets a lucky TD somewhere because, any given sunday, but it comes late. 

We have the same mind! See pretty much the same

Guys, I apologize early in am so I rarely start threads so have no idea how to edit.  Easy with posts with the three dots in the top right corner.  I think you guys know I meant Bills/Texans game.  I just reached out to a mod to help.  Thanks for you’re patience.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

texans-vs-bills-760x422.jpg

Josh Allen faces off against Tyrod Taylor 

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/houston-texans-buffalo-bills-20211003002/

Buffalo Billies 🦬 33

Texans  12

what ya got?

@Virgil

vague title 

I deleted a thread Houston vs Buffalo 

ya gotz to be specific 

Read my post.  I don’t know how to do it and you’re right.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - 34

Texans - 10

I think Josh has another big day. He and Daboll have made some necessary adjustments since the first game and are back on track. Diggs will probably be the biggest beneficiary this time. Last year's #1 WR is due for a big game.

On defense, I envision a couple more INTs and a fumble recovery. I'm guessing the two Tres (White and Edmunds) each come up with a turnover. Davis Mills is a rookie and a little naive to their presence, so he'll send some ducks their way. I bet Cooks makes some plays, but it won't matter, since the Bills will be up big early.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There is absolutely no excuse for the Davis Mills-led Texans to score any points outside of gifted field position, special teams mishaps, or defensive scores.

The player is starting his 13th game since high school. A shutout should be expected. I'll say we gift them a field goal somehow.

HOU 3

BUF 41

I have to agree with every word of this! And I’ll add that it’s a Bills home game. Time to stomp on a weaker opponent. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think the gameplan this week is going to rely a bit more on the run game.  With Cody Fords troubles pass blocking l and Feliciano out I think the Bills will ant to focus on running, specifically to the right this week.

This game script sets up for a lower scoring game.  Give me 27-14,  good guys 

I'll start with scores.... 

Bills-36

Texans-16 (was leaning toward 13 but will be generous)

Bills D gets 2 INTs and 5 QB sacks

Also just feels like the time McKenzie takes a KR or PR for a TD. (unless they use Stevenson since he's back?) Is that correct he can return this week?