Who is your most hated division rival now?

AFC E  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya hate?

• Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots

36 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Bills record from 00-2015..2018 per pro-football-reference.com

2000***  8-8  (colts were still in our division at the time)

2001**** 3-13  (last time colts were in our division)

2002*****8-8

2003*****6-10

2004*****9-7

2005*****5-11

2006*****7-9

2007*****7-9

2009****6-10

2010****4-12

2011****6-10

2012****6-10

2013****6-10

2014***9-7

2015****8-8

2016****7-9

2017****9-7

2018****6-10

Yup if the Patriots just spotted you guys one more win it would of truly made a difference huh? We not even gonna talk about the Bills not being good against the rest of the NFL. It was because of the Patriots.  

7 times if we won 2 more games we would have been over .500, but keep pretending that the Pat* games did not matter. 

3 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

haha to keep the jets out the playoffs?? the Jets?? The jets nor your bills were rarely ever good teams during the pats 20 year run. The deflated balls wasn't much either especially since plenty QBs came out and said they inflated and deflated their footballs a certain ways all the time. A.Rodgers was one of the QBs who said he adjusts the balls to his liking. Please stop making this thing out to be "water gate" it was never that serious. Oh yea and i am wondering, how is your petition  working to stop BB and the pats from benefitting from all their success? Got like 20 signatures at least yet?

If you are seriously claiming that Spygate was "never that serious," you either:

a) are lying

b) are in denial, or

c) have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course, none of these things are mutually exclusive. I assume, especially judging from your post history, that it's a combination of the three. I recommend you read any number of articles that outline just how serious it was. And, as far as that "petition" that you think is a clever joke-- you know as well as I, it is utterly unnecessary. The asterisk that will forever be attached to the Patriots*, and Bill Belichick* is well earned, and established.

https://www.businessinsider.com/espn-report-patriots-spygate-scandal-2015-9

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

7 times if we won 2 more games we would have been over .500, but keep pretending that the Pat* games did not matter. 

But we didn't not win those 2 extra games because of cheating for the most part. We failed to win them because we were really bad at football.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Think about it, I know it maybe hard for you to do, but exactly how "incriminating" were those tapes. Since 07 there has been no ex-employee from the pats or the NFL itself to come out and say there was actually harder evidence on those tapes implicating the patriots to so much more (not even a very good, very detailed oriented new reporter). You really think R. Goodell & the NFL...the same NFL that can't even get the COVID rules correctly, was able to cover up "the real truth of spygate" to everyone including US government?? haha sureeee...i bet i can convince you i seen bigfoot in my back yard. 

and don't get it twisted it. They are definitely guilty of spygate, but it's not as bad as hurt fans make it out to be. They proved it in 07 how much "spygate" didnt affect how they win games.  

Not saying they were not a talented team, but they regularly cheat, and have been caught doing so on average every four ish years over the last twenty years, I know it’s hard for pats fans to accept that their team is run by dishonest untrustworthy people from the top down, but it is so,  like it or not. And why would a pats employee incriminate themselves? what a silly line of thought, you really twist that logic around, sad really. Pats fans are the worst, and posts like yours show this to be the case. Enjoy your big foot hypotheses. 

GB, well written.  I despise the Pats.  I respect Brady, and BB is one of the best coaches in the NFL for the last 40 years, but it is a stain the cheating that went in that you can’t just win with you’re abilities and coaching, you have to spy on opposing teams.  It is a very bad look for the NFL and it will stick with the Oats for a long time.  The entire NFL fans, players, coaches, media aren’t going to forget those actions.

With that said, our team during the entire drought, had poor ownership, mismanaged, poor choices for coaches, and the above then led to terrible drafting, quick fixes in free agency, and so on.  Until we had new ownership that had their mulligan with Wrex, and chose a team of excellent leadership in McBeane, gave the city of Buffalo and fandom nationwide a chance to have what we’ve always wanted, a team to be proud of for a decade to come.

I still loathe the Pats and enjoy every loss they have and will forever.  I’ll say it again.  My genie in a bottle wish is the Oats are a mediocre 8-9, to 9-8 team for the next 5 years and beyond.  Just good enough for prognosticators to keep getting it wrong they are not the old Pats with Brady, but good enough they never get a high draft pick.  BB eventually retired as a once great coach, but could never do anything significant after Brady.

I even think if this occurs, even Bills fans will start looking a little more understanding about Brady as he proves he was the reason for their success, not BB.  Mac I think will be an average to maybe an above avg. QB.  That’s great and good for him, but is never going to make this team win 12 games.

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

From everything I’ve heard being around older fans and fans my age … I have to think for fans over 50 it’s the Dolphins, and for fans under 50, it’s the Patriots.  

The Jets.. meh… I used to live in Long Island and hated them for a while because I was around their fans a lot.  The Allen/Darnold thing was interesting for a year or two.   

But for me… it’s the Pats x a million.  

My entire adolescent & adult life, all I’ve known is them dominating our division until recently.  

I think you nailed it. I’m 50 so I’m right in the mid point there. Growing up I absolutely hated the Dolphins. I’m talking a visceral need to beat them down every time we played them, and for a few years it was glorious payback because WE were the reason they never went far in the playoffs. It was a good rivalry for a time because they owned us for the 70s but BOTH teams were good at the same time later on, we were just better.

But I have to say, once they started sucking I don’t feel the same. That visceral hatred has transferred to the Pats*. I think it’s because 1) they owned us for 2 decades and 2) I’ve lived in NE for almost 20 years and there are no worse bandwagon fans than Pats* fans. There are a few die hards, but this team was almost the Hartford Patriots not long ago because they had such little fan support until they became good. I’ve heard almost NO Pats* talk the last 2 years, that’s how fickle the majority of them are. The majority of Bills fans I know have stuck with their team through thick and thin and that’s what makes being good again feel so good.

I respect Brady, I don’t respect the Hoodie. He’s a cheating asswipe, a great coach, a horrible GM. I LOVE that Brady is winning SuperBowls without him because it tarnishes his legacy even more than the cheating does.

So the majority of the hate goes to the Pats*, I hope they suck for 3 decades. I still like to beat down Miami but it doesn’t feel the same. The Jets are a joke. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It’s gonna be NE* for the foreseeable future. Not just Brady’s escapades, not just Kraft, not just the non-stop cheating, not just the favorable treatment by the League and referees, ALL of it Combined! I’d still hate them as much if they were an NFC club. For good measure, I hate the Bruins & Red Saux too.
#FawkBawstin

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

But we didn't not win those 2 extra games because of cheating for the most part. We failed to win them because we were really bad at football.

Thank you. My point.

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Not saying they were not a talented team, but they regularly cheat, and have been caught doing so on average every four ish years over the last twenty years, I know it’s hard for pats fans to accept that their team is run by dishonest untrustworthy people from the top down, but it is so,  like it or not. And why would a pats employee incriminate themselves? what a silly line of thought, you really twist that logic around, sad really. Pats fans are the worst, and posts like yours show this to be the case. Enjoy your big foot hypotheses. 

Please go back and read post. I said they were guilty of spygate and I said "EX" employees. Thank you.

Edited by Ghost_002!

Dolphins first and always.  Don Shula was Belichick. Chair of the competition committee. 

Then the Pats — who were so good they didn’t need to cheat, but they did it anyhow.

The Jets have never been our rivals.  Except now and the SB years, we were the blue version of the Jets, and they were the green version of the Bills. Their fans are diehard and obnoxious, and so are we.  The one difference is that they love to overhype their team — but they always know deep down just what they’ve got. 

Patriots. Always the Patriots. I hate their uniforms, their logo, the shots of their pervert owner high fiving people whenever a TD is scored.

Brady may be gone but the stench of his perfume still permeates the television screen every time I see them play. I hate seeing Belichick on the sidelines, his mullet headed son, the glory fans pretending they cared about football before 2001.

I hate Scott Zolak, one of the worst QBs in history who now talks tough on the radio, thinking he's still part of the team.

The cheating and the whining. I hate them with every fiber of my being. I hear their name and want to kill. We've gone through six cats and five dogs during their dynasty.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

If you are seriously claiming that Spygate was "never that serious," you either:

a) are lying

b) are in denial, or

c) have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course, none of these things are mutually exclusive. I assume, especially judging from your post history, that it's a combination of the three. I recommend you read any number of articles that outline just how serious it was. And, as far as that "petition" that you think is a clever joke-- you know as well as I, it is utterly unnecessary. The asterisk that will forever be attached to the Patriots*, and Bill Belichick* is well earned, and established.

https://www.businessinsider.com/espn-report-patriots-spygate-scandal-2015-9

Umm..me admitting that they are guilty of spygate but some how I am denial?? It's not that serious because right after spygate the likes of Bill Crowder,  Mike Shanahan have come out and said they did the same thing.  

Prior to 07 you were allowed to tape from your own sidelines but the NFL put a stop to that and of course BB took it to far.

It's not that serious cause Joe Montana has come out and said his lineman and receivers were using "stickum" on their hands, my point. 

The saints were paying players to injury other players (bounty gate much worse), Mike Tomlin got on the field and tripped the opposing returner during a live game 

You (not meaning you) would be a fool to think teams aren't trying to use a little bit of extra to get an advantage.

Not saying the pats were not wrong or shouldn't been punished just some fans get too extreme w it.

Oh and ESPN had to apologize to the Patriots organization about claiming they taped the Rams walk through during the SB. That was false.

And the 3 SBs after spygate also shows they didn't need tapes to win...although what they did and kept doing was stupid.

And you don't know nothing about me. Everytime I post its usually factual. You just don't like that I root for the enemy. Oh well.

Edited by Ghost_002!

Honestly I don't even have one. None of them are really a threat to us. I guess this must have been how the Pats felt all those years...

How can you have a rival when you are busy wiping the floor with them?

If I have to pick probably the Pats.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I hate the Jets with a passion! That fanbase tries to piss on the Bills and Dolphins as if they’re some prestige franchise. If NY wasn’t attached to their name they would be on the same level as the Jaguars.

This... times 100. The Jets fanbase is pure trash... Bostonians are a close second, but the Jets are garbage human beings

• Agree 1