Cam Newton Released

gonzo1105

I'm probably not the 1st to say this, but I really can't wait until Belichick retires.

Not saying Jones or the offseason moves will work out for them - but every move was as smart as it could be.  He's just a coach who doesn't stand for losing & will not tolerate it.

BB to unvaxxed players: “Even if you’re a borderline starter, you’re too much of an availability liability under NFL rules to take up a roster spot on this team. I can’t afford to have players miss games because of a ‘close contact’ or missed test. Cam is your poster child.”

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm probably not the 1st to say this, but I really can't wait until Belichick retires.

Not saying Jones or the offseason moves will work out for them - but every move was as smart as it could be.  He's just a coach who doesn't stand for losing & will not tolerate it.

No I hope he stays and gets his A$$ handed to him by Josh for as long as possible ,I want to see some more of those phones flying , same with Brady I hope he loses couple of SB’s to Josh before he retires as well ,, 

Edited by Putin

1 minute ago, Success said:

Yes, so much so that  even at times can "misinterpret" the rules.

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Dolphins 26 vs. Bills 56

January 3rd, 2021

Tua Tagovailoa

35/58 (60%)

361 Yards

1 TD

3 INT

1 Sk

62.5 Rating

Chargers 17 vs. Bills 27

November 29th, 2020

Justin Herbert

31/52 (60%)

316 Yards

1 TD

1 INT 

3 Sk

75.5 Rating

Bills 17 vs. Steelers 10 

December 15th, 2019

Devlin Hodges

23/38 (61%) 

202 Yards 

1 TD

4 INT

4 Sk

43.9 Rating 

Broncos 3 vs. Bills 20

November 24th, 2019 

Brandon Allen

10/25 (40%)

82 Yards 

0 TD

1 INT

4 Sk

32.4 Rating

Jets 27 vs. Bills 23 

December 9th, 2018

Sam Darnold 

16/22 (73%)

170 Yards

1 TD

1 INT 

0 Sk

83.7 Rating

Rookie QBs against McDermott in Buffalo…

1-4 

59% Completion 

226.2 Y/G

4 TDs

10 INT

12 Sk

59.6 Rating 

Rookie QBs against Belichick in New England…

6-21 (.222)

56% Completion 

196.8 Y/G 

23 TD (.85/G)

40 INT (1.5/G)

60 Sk (2.22/G)

69.8 Rating

Rookie QBs against McDermott in Buffalo…

1-5 (.167)

60.3% Completion 

212.5 Y/G

4 TDs (.67/G)

10 INT (1.67/G)

16 Sk (2.67/G)

64.0 Rating 

@Royale with Cheese

@Giuseppe Tognarelli

EDIT:

Shoot! I forgot the WFT game from 2019. Going to add that to McDermott’s total in this post! 

Edited by JGMcD2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Tore them up and... still lost 31-21?

Teams will put up yards on us. The key though is how many points they actually end up with. Good luck keeping up with the Bills Offense.

The Bills were one Tre White goal line interception from being down 21-9 in the third quarter. The game was also closer than the final score indicated, due to Micah Hyde's onside kick run-back.

Fitzpatrick can get hot on any given Sunday and pile up yards and touchdowns. That's all I'm saying. We've all seen it happen, and we all know it CAN happen. Pairing him with what should be a killer Washington defense makes that game not necessarily a gimme. I'm still picking the Bills, but if the subject is "QBs who the Bills won't necessarily pound into dust", I'd include Fitz.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Bills were one Tre White goal line interception from being down 21-9 in the third quarter. The game was also closer than the final score indicated, due to Micah Hyde's onside kick run-back.

Fitzpatrick can get hot on any given Sunday and pile up yards and touchdowns. That's all I'm saying. We've all seen it happen, and we all know it CAN happen. Pairing him with what should be a killer Washington defense makes that game not necessarily a gimme. I'm still picking the Bills, but if the subject is "QBs who the Bills won't necessarily pound into dust", I'd include Fitz.

I agree the game against WFT will not be a cake walk  , that defense and especially front 7 is for real , I’m glad it’s a home game 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Asante Samuel not holding back

Ok without Montana, Bill Walsh is just another Coach. The simple fact is Brady wouldn’t exist without BB. (6th rounders rarely make a team) and BB wouldn’t be who he is without Brady. They both needed eachother. Jesus  think be easy for people see. Lol

PS. Asante all you had to do was catch that INT in the SB and we are 7 time SB Champion, as was as an UNDEFEATED Season. So with all the respect in the world “please sit down and shut the heck up!”

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Tua? LOL. Really!!?? Herbert I'll give you, but he gave a lot of teams a tough time. But Tua, yeah credibility went out the window there lol

you misunderstood me. I was just saying those were the only 2 rookies we played last year and we "did ok". Which was a coy way of saying Im not worried about rookies.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok without Montana, Bill Walsh is just another Coach. The simple fact is Brady wouldn’t exist without BB. (6th rounders rarely make a team) and BB wouldn’t be who he is without Brady. They both needed eachother. Jesus  think be easy for people see. Lol

Really?  Seemed he did Fine with a Steve Young as well

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jletha said:

you misunderstood me. I was just saying those were the only 2 rookies we played last year and we "did ok". Which was a coy way of saying Im not worried about rookies.

Tua has the most complete team around him including weapons on O. If he fails make the leap this year they may need find new QB.  Ugh Imagine if the get Watson with THAT team.. ugh

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thing is, he is absolutely right though. Although I would say BB is better than your average HC. In regards to the bold here, I disagree. I'd say it's more like without Bledsoe getting "boom shaka locka-ed" giving Brady a chance. If that would not have happened, I think Brady would have still done great, but would have been years later.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Really?  Seemed he did Fine with a Steve Young as well

Really!? I believe it was Seifert not Walsh who won a SB with Young.  I mean BB did fine his one year without Brady in 2008 went 11-5.  Last year was more than just no Brady, the team lacked talent EVERYWHERE!

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Thing is, he is absolutely right though. Although I would say BB is better than your average HC. In regards to the bold here, I disagree. I'd say it's more like without Bledsoe getting "boom shaka locka-ed" giving Brady a chance. If that would not have happened, I think Brady would have still done great, but would have been years later.

I agree! I think 2 years later since if I remember right Bledsoe just signed a huge deal as well. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Really!? I believe it was Seifert not Walsh who won a SB with Young.  I mean BB did fine his one year without Brady in 2008 went 11-5.  Last year was more than just no Brady, the team lacked talent EVERYWHERE!

Listening to 98.5 The Sports Hub today. Sounds like the Patriots found their new Tom Brady. Already making playoff plans.

• Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jletha said:

? I'm confused as to what you're talking about. Did you get mixed up and quote me by accident? Lol

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Listening to 98.5 The Sports Hub today. Sounds like the Patriots found their new Tom Brady. Already making playoff plans.

I think the Pats were a playoff team even if Newton had started the year as QB.  I don’t think anyone thinks their SB contenders, but a playoff team? Ya I can see it. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree! I think 2 years later since if I remember right Bledsoe just signed a huge deal as well. 

Again Walsh did FINE with Young.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hard to guess how long, but at some point he would have got a shot. Most back-up QB,s get their shot at some point or other. Some can take years, some can early.

Just now, BTB said:

Another former player trying to stay in the spotlight.  I don't think BB is losing any sleep over what Samuel has to say about cutting Cam the Clown.

No he should be losing sleep over will he have back to back losing seasons, as that is a very good possibility

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmm just FINE with a HOF, ok then BB did just FINE with Cassell In 2008.  Which is more impressive?

Now lets talk also successful coaching trees, as those are pretty important to a HC as well.  Once again Walsh's looking better.  

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

He never should have played injured his last year in Carolina.  

Yeah makes you wonder if that heavily contributed to the rapid downfall of his arm.  I mean it looked like he was 8 years older last year than he is.  

31 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think the Pats were a playoff team even if Newton had started the year as QB.  I don’t think anyone thinks their SB contenders, but a playoff team? Ya I can see it. 

I will take under 9.5 wins for the Patriots, you game?

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmm just FINE with a HOF, ok then BB did just FINE with Cassell In 2008.  Which is more impressive?

BB had a team that went 18-1 the previous year.  It was a huge dropoff from that year.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol you know he's not going to take that bet. Well, never know I guess, but very hard to see Pats winning 10 games 

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You might can bait him with under 8.5 lol

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol you know he's not going to take that bet. Well, never know I guess, but very hard to see Pats winning 10 games 

I guess I'm more concerned that most about that.  BB is still BB. He is a great coach. He'll have a great running game, an excellent defense, and probably the best O-line in the league to protect the rookie.

Granted, a lot will come down to just that - a rookie QB. Which doesn't usually pan out. But BB will put him in a position to succeed, and won't ask too much of him.

They'll be competitive.  I don't know about playoffs, but if a few bounces go there way....

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I guess I'm more concerned that most about that.  BB is still BB. He is a great coach. He'll have a great running game, an excellent defense, and probably the best O-line in the league to protect the rookie.

Granted, a lot will come down to just that - a rookie QB. Which doesn't usually pan out. But BB will put him in a position to succeed, and won't ask too much of him.

They'll be competitive.  I don't know about playoffs, but if a few bounces go there way....

Yeah the rookie QB is main reason for me pretty much for why I don't see it. 

58 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Tua has the most complete team around him including weapons on O. If he fails make the leap this year they may need find new QB.  Ugh Imagine if the get Watson with THAT team.. ugh

Miami can go and get that rapist if they want to pair with THAT team , we have Josh Allen the new Brady in the AFCE for at least a decade, 

sooo BRING IT B*****S !!!! 

Edited by Putin

42 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now lets talk also successful coaching trees, as those are pretty important to a HC as well.  Once again Walsh's looking better.  

So you lose one argument and wanna talk about something as irrelevant as coaching trees? I dare say the fact his tree is so sparse tells you his success is mostly because of him.  Also Walsh looked worse, HOF QB and he didn’t win a SB with him tsk tsk.. tells you a lot about Shula too. 

So you lose one argument and wanna talk about something as irrelevant as coaching trees? I dare say the fact his tree is so sparse tells you his success is mostly because of him.  Also Walsh looked worse, HOF QB and he didn’t win a SB with him tsk tsk.. tells you a lot about Shula too. 

Lets see if Belicheat can win a playoff game without Brady 

6 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah the rookie QB is main reason for me pretty much for why I don't see it. 

A rookie who is use to high pressure situations. Alabama sets you up well for that. The one weakness I’ve seen on him is how upset he gets when guys drop balls (well consistently one drive he literally threw his hands up after the 3rd drop) he can’t let that get to him.

A rookie who is use to high pressure situations. Alabama sets you up well for that. The one weakness I’ve seen on him is how upset he gets when guys drop balls (well consistently one drive he literally threw his hands up after the 3rd drop) he can’t let that get to him.

So let’s do this. Under 9.5 wins for Belichick and the Pats for as much as you want.