8/28/01 Gameday Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason Finale 1st Half

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Basically said they were sloppy.  Sloppy with penalties, not getting off blocks, dropped passes, off sides on a 3rd down.  Happy the crowd is back... only in Buffalo does that happen in a preseason game.

I wonder who he was talking about? 🤔

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I think that there is a strong chance that Addison is cut or traded

Ya I mean it's hard to say but I think he may be washed and not a bad move.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

I wonder who he was talking about? 🤔

Cough Tremaine lol

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I’m watching intermittently, but just so I’m clear, the defense played like *****, correct? With a score of 13-0? 

Their second stringers moved the ball up and down with ease and choked themselves out of the end zone more or less save for a play by tre

Edited by Sharky7337

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

1 good XP snap

1 good punt snap

1 bad XP snap

Waitaminnut, I just looked at the NFL.com box score.

They said it was a failed 2-point conversion attempt on the 2nd touchdown, so surely that wouldn't have been Epenesa at center.

Is NFL.com wrong and it was really an XP, not a 2 point conversion?  They get stuff wrong, but 2 pt vs XP is a pretty massive difference.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Anybody know how to listen to the game from your cellphone in the Buffalo area?  I’m only getting ESPN radio through the app.

Because of the weird restrictions. I think you have to listen from a PC, iPad, etc. It's not available on your cell. Bizarre rule, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I’m watching intermittently, but just so I’m clear, the defense played like *****, correct? With a score of 13-0? 

That about sums it up!  Offense played well too…just in case you missed that part.  Bass has looked good on kickoffs.  And, AJ Epenesa is doing the long snapping.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They said it was a failed 2-point conversion attempt on the 2nd touchdown, so surely that wouldn't have been Epenesa at center.

Is NFL.com wrong and it was really an XP, not a 2 point conversion?  They get stuff wrong, but 2 pt vs XP is a pretty massive difference.

It was a botched snap on a fg 

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I mean it's hard to say but I think he may be washed and not a bad move.

Addison is going to play himself right off the field.

You come out there half-stepping after getting two free passes in the first two games?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

The Jets forum is comparing the stats of Wilson vs Green Bay and Allen vs Green Bay. They have concluded that Wilson is as good as Allen.

Sounds about right.

J-E-S-T...JEST, JEST, JEST!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

And a pick, also.

They've looked a little bendy as GB has moved the ball some.

They're in a good dogfight with a good OLine and haven't given up a point yet, thouhg.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean if you ***** up the snap on an XP that's essentially what the play becomes.

• Agree 1

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 8/28/01 Gameday Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason Finale 1st Half
  • Chandler#81 unpinned this topic