Buffalo Bills could be among least covid-19 vaccinated teams

Big Turk

And here we go. It’s not that hard. 
This is why we can’t have nice things around here. The topic is Bills players and the team being under the vaccination requirements. This is why everything gets shut down. Plenty to discuss with mckenzies post and other guys sent home. 

I wonder how many wins this could cost us. I thought we were only signing 'team first' guys. Guess not. Seems like they don't even care about protecting each other. The best ability is availability. Cole can play on a bum leg, but he can't man up for this?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Kind of ridiculous that he finds humor in that. Whether the protocol is right or wrong for the current situation you could argue but he didn't follow what is meant to help limit the spread of this disease.  With breakthrough cases, something dumb like not following protocol could end up giving Covid to someone like Josh.

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Butler, Lotulelei, Beasley, and Davis are not vaccinated (or not fully vaccinated yet) because they are following the NFL's protocol for unvaccinated players who have close contact with a positive case.

I am making a high probability assumption about Poyer because of his wife's outspoken views and also because of a DM exchange I had with him on Instagram (all very polite and civilized disagreement, very nice guy).

I am making an inference about Allen and Boettger because usually when someone is asked whether they're jabbed, if they say "I'm going to keep that private", they mean "No"; if they are, they just say so.

My take on Allen given his recent unmasked press conference (where masks are definitely required for the unvaxxed) and his unmasked appearance at the NBA final game in Phoenix (where masks were required for the unvaxxed, although there was no testing or ID requirement) is that he IS vaxxed but doesn’t want to show up his unvaxxed teammates. Basically, I think he’s saying that he’s on everyone’s side, meaning all of his teammates.  

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He said that he is. 

Reads like it could be a mocking joke to me. I wouldn’t necessarily take that as evidence that he’s saying he’s vaxxed. He’s clearly not by the NFL’s standards.

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Here goes Cole!

🤦‍♂️

He’s now retweeting that fine and upstanding gentleman Lenny Dykstra: 

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Yea I don't know, it says in the letter, '...for players who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, like you, your conduct is expressly prohibited.."

The NFL doesn't make mistakes!

They still can't figure out what a catch is. I think there is a chance that they aren't fully up to speed on which of the nearly 3,000 people in and around NFL training camp is or is not vaccinated. 

Just now, Jauronimo said:

They still can't figure out what a catch is. I think there is a chance that they aren't fully up to speed on which of the nearly 3,000 people in and around NFL training camp is or is not vaccinated. 

Certainly could be a possibility.

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Pretty sure he said he was vaccinated back in July. Not going to waste time looking for that, but maybe he just got his second shot if he got his first shot at the beginning of TC and is now in that 2 week window. I’m more worried about his shoulder. 

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

The Bills Wire article is conjecture.  There is zero fact to substantiate the vaccination rate of the Bills is 80 percent, above or below.  Zero. 

If there is fact, prove it.  Show the class, cite the source.  

It could be 80.  It could be 90.  It could be 40. It could change by the day.  I have no idea.  You have no idea. 

The source is Brandon Beane in his press conference announcing the situation and the 5-day quarantine for Bease, Davis, Butler, and Lotulelei

We all have an accurate idea because we listened to Brandon Beane, who has been staying on top of this all spring and summer.

8 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Actually is says the opposite. The bacteria that builds up on masks is much more harmful than any possible benefits of covid spread. That is "irrefutable".

Really?  Over 600,000 people have died from Covid.  Show me your data or any study that says way more than that die from bacterial infections from the inside of a mask.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He just tweeted a letter from the NFL fining him for not wearing a mask although he is unvaccinated

He is saying that he is vaccinated though. He's probably between shots or who the hell knows. All of this sucks so much lol

• Agree 1