Josh Allen: Contract extended through 2028

eball

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I think it is likely that Baltimore will overpay Lamar and doom themselves to mediocrity as a result.  I think Cleveland will try to be more conservative with the Baker Boy but he will demand more.  Again, glad we are first in the clubhouse with this deal.  

There is a chance the Baltimore will go with 2 franchise tags......they are at risk if he gets seriously hurt and still have to pay him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I bet baker deal doesnt get done until next off-season now. 

Lamar will want his deal before the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 44 per. That should be welcome news for fans of all other AFC teams. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, $17M career earnings, probably $8-10M in the bank. I'd take it, but damn...

Not to mention all those other options he said he'd like to pursue, like tennis and investment banking.  Boy he sure made us look like idiots.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BLO_RIO said:

It was like yesterday when people wanted Josh Rosen over Allen soooooo baaaaad

I think the tide started turning for many fans (and the chatter about Rosen) after the Minnesota leap in 2018.

Edited by BillsFan619

23 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

No way he gets close to that. His speed will wane as he gets older and Lamars a bottom 10 passer in the league. 

The guy was an MVP.  As he gets older?!  He's like 25.  He's a playmaker that has been great in the league.  He is worth more than Allen based upon the last two years.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 4

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

There is a chance the Baltimore will go with 2 franchise tags......they are at risk if he gets seriously hurt and still have to pay him. 

That is certainly a possibility.  It will be interesting to see how the Ravens and Lamar’s Mom manage this.  

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Some fans aren’t sold on Allen and I understand that but ultimately Allen is about as humble as they come, he’s a hard worker and the money won’t get to his head. I’m more concerned with injury at this point. He plays like a bull in a China shop, but has the arm strength and intellect to be a pure passer if he blows out a knee.

Some people eat paint chips

• Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

does beane have a drug problem lol i get being an nfl GM but wtf you working on this till 3am for 😆 either way beane is a Bills football god

5it2in.jpg

• Haha (+1) 11