Training Camp Practice and Media Sessions 8/6

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Too many high level business meetings

Too early for the blunt there Yolo.. 😂

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Are media allowed at this practice?  There seems to be an uncanny silence about today on all fronts.

its annoying cause we all want to know whats going on, but if mcd and co think it gives them even a .0001% boost keeping things under wraps than i can appreciate it.  especially after having endless regimes with more information leaks than holes in swiss cheese

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

its annoying cause we all want to know whats going on, but if mcd and co think it gives them even a .0001% boost keeping things under wraps than i can appreciate it.  especially after having endless regimes with more information leaks than holes in swiss cheese

I don't know whether or not media are allowed, I was just asking.

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The Browns live stream their entire practice.  They zoom in tight during the team portion so as to not show any formations outside the tackle box.  They sell advertising for this.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

no i know, more commenting that even when theyre allowed there it seems like theyre on lockdown

I don't think anyone has revealed exactly what their restrictions are, but it's clear from various comments that the credentialed reporters have some.

Last Saturday was interesting because from Cover1 guys and others that were there, we got a lot more gouge.

1 minute ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

The Browns live stream their entire practitce.  They zoom in tight during the team portion so as to not show any formations outside the tackle box.  They sell advertising for this.

We would probably all buy it if the Bills offered this as a subscription service, with or without ads

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'm always interested to see who Allen is throwing the ball to. So today Sweeney and Hodgins apparently got 1st team reps.

I think they may be rotating more guys through 1st team reps than we know, but if they don't get targets, we don't hear about it.

Personally, I'd like to see Knox fall to 3rd string for a bit and have to work his way back up.  Maybe it would light a fire in him.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm always interested to see who Allen is throwing the ball to. So today Sweeney and Hodgins apparently got 1st team reps.

It would be nice to be able to get Diggs and Beasely and Sanders second half rest throughout the year due to:

- Jumping out to big leads.

- A D that can hold those leads ( and add to them )

- Josh and Davis, Kumerow etc being on the same page and Josh having trust in them

Happy to see these guys getting the reps. 17 games is a long season and I want fairly healthy receivers in the playoffs

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is so nice to hear.  Looking phenomenal is the new Normal!

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If he's more muscular, he may have a very "dense" body and look slender for his weight

Didn't I hear Leslie Frazier say, after OTAs, that they thought 265 or so was the right weight for AJ?  But I guess they'll settle for 255 as better than 250....

2 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Bass has been such a pleasant surprise. Having a reliable kicker gives you a big advantage over like 50% of the teams in this league.

Look no further than that abomination of a game last night.  Both kickers stunk.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is so nice to hear.  Looking phenomenal is the new Normal!

If he's more muscular, he may have a very "dense" body and look slender for his weight

Didn't I hear Leslie Frazier say, after OTAs, that they thought 265 or so was the right weight for AJ?  But I guess they'll settle for 255 as better than 250....

the dude is way too light at 6'5 255.  He is going up against guys his height who are at least 60-70 pounds heavier then him.  WTH is going on there?  My son is about 6'1 and a half and around 255 or so going into training camp at Georgia Southern this year playing DE.  I would think AJ should be pushing at least 270.  Its a big man's game.  We don't need our D Lineman looking like NBA forwards.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

the dude is way too light at 6'5 255.  He is going up against guys his height who are at least 60-70 pounds heavier then him.  WTH is going on there?  My son is about 6'1 and a half and around 255 or so going into training camp at Georgia Southern this year playing DE.  I would think AJ should be pushing at least 270.  Its a big man's game.  We don't need our D Lineman looking like NBA forwards.  

Chase Young is 265. Also 6'5".

Epenesa saying he wants to play at 260 doesn't seem too far off the mark, though maybe those five pounds make more of a difference than I think.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

He is without question unforgettable.   The "High Level Business Meeting" line is maybe the most iconic thing ever written on this board.  

I thought that the Peterman lover on this board was the one who penned that.  No idea that DD was the culprit.  Sadly I never got to know DD......I see that I am better off for that!

• Agree 2