Happy Father’s Day TBD!

Same to you Shady and the rest of the gang.  My kids are taking me to 12 Mighty Orphans.  I’m sure most of you have seen the promo for the true story of a beginning football program in an orphanage.  My daughter is even interested (normally not a football movie fan) as she is adopted from China.  My boys are biological.  Ian and Ryan (my sons) said, Dad, we knew in a heartbeat what to do for you for Fathers Day.

I hope you’re kids are doing fun stuff for all of you.

• Like (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Most confusing day of the year in:

,                .

(Fill in your choice of geographic location.  Usually helps if it's a rival municipality.)

Travis Henry’s house???

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Cold. :flirt: I don't know if confusing, however, a potentially large group of gift givers! 😁

He’s got to be asking himself “who ARE all these people and why are they in my house?” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

My girls gave me the best father's day present this morning.  Cleaned their room and told me they wouldn't fight with each other today.

Hope everyone else has as good a day as me.

My little girl gave me a card simply thanking me for her life and my hard work. Impressed she notices at 6, but it warmed my heart.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

My little girl gave me a card simply thanking me for her life and my hard work. Impressed she notices at 6, but it warmed my heart.

Always a great feeling.  We just finished dinner and they want to go fishing with me.  They never want to go unless their friends are there.

23 hours ago, H2o said:

Happy Father's Day everyone. Be active in your kids' lives and never miss a moment. Time flies by faster than you would ever believe. 

And on this, We agree! 

Thought you all would enjoy Amanda Hyde's testamonial to Micah Hyde for doing just that (the picture is way cuter without the text)

image.thumb.png.2a1c56ee119908434f3b2786ac12b495.png

18 hours ago, The Wiz said:

My girls gave me the best father's day present this morning.  Cleaned their room and told me they wouldn't fight with each other today.

Hope everyone else has as good a day as me.

Did they manage this challenging task?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And on this, We agree! 

Thought you all would enjoy Amanda Hyde's testamonial to Micah Hyde for doing just that (the picture is way cuter without the text)

image.thumb.png.2a1c56ee119908434f3b2786ac12b495.png

Did they manage this challenging task?

Surprisingly, yes they did. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/20/2021 at 1:02 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?  I mean, for most people, if they're fathers, the f'ing happened?

My son was conceived via in vitro.  That magic happened on a leather couch at the doctor's office and I was alone (other than my thespian friends on the television)!

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My son was conceived via in vitro.  That magic happened on a leather couch at the doctor's office and I was alone (other than my thespian friends on the television)!

Yeah, but you’re F-er enough for all of us.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.