Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

3 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Buffalo can beat either of them - I think we had a harder competition with the colts 

I think the ravens and titans both have individuals that can pop off and beat the bills but you keep those guys in check you should have a shot

You could easily argue the colts top to bottom are better than both these teams

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Agreed. Bills Super Bowl run comes down to Cleveland tonight imo. need them to get their participation trophy and go home. 

Bills are the second best team in the league and our SB run comes down to needing other teams to beat KC?

Hahahah

This is getting OUT OF CONTROL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I would’ve let clock go down to a minute so ten has less chance of getting the ball back. 

On the other hand these are both running teams so Bal may want more time for a few runs here 

I play for points instead of ball control here.

The Ravens have bad WRs though.

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I think the ravens and titans both have individuals that can pop off and beat the bills but you keep those guys in check you should have a shot

You could easily argue the colts top to bottom are better than both these teams

I agree I think the colts are better team all together - if the fire works are tuned down then Baltimore and Tennessee are toast 

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Idk what it is. But I hate Tennessee. 

For me it's 2 things:

1. MCM.  Yeah, I know it's a huge hangover, and yeah I know that the Bills winning a playoff game yesterday was super cathartic, but I have never liked them since MCM.

2. The Titans seems like a team who has no reason to exist, no identity, and is just kind of there.

Edited by Groin

Just now, Process said:

Bills are the second best team in the league and our SB run comes down to needing other teams to beat KC?

Hahahah

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Josh Allen will have his way against either of these teams.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Idk what it is. But I hate Tennessee. 

Maybe cause they messed up the whole league and then laughed about it?... cause their coach is a dick?... cause Trannyhill is a B word?... cause Henry has a human turd hanging from his neck?

Just a few options. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And if Pittsburgh beats up Cleveland, we’ll have hand wringing about having to play them.   

You have to beat good teams in the playoffs (sans NFC WC).   

Theyll beat an eviscerated Brownies at home, big deal...we've beat Pitt 2 years in a row and we match up well w/ them. I want the easier path...my hope is Chiefs get knocked off and we face Titans in title game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Hahahah

Doesn’t come down to it. but raises the odds of a AFC title home game significantly. which give better chance 

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Hahahah

Im not scared of KC. If Tenn or Balt took them out though and we win next week then the afc champ game is in Buffalo.  Thats the plus for me.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Hahahah

I wouldn’t say need them to beat, but every little nick, bump or bruises opponents get before playing would be beneficial 😎

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Baker looks like a douche.

Darnold looks like he fits in better at chess club.

Rosen looks inbred

lamar is just one ugly lookin dude. 

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I love how Lamar is the opposite Josh Allen. The announcers mentioned the longer Lamar holds the ball the less efficient he is. Allen is the opposite, the longer he holds the ball the deadlier he seems to be. 

He’s a 1 read QB. His version of operating off schedule is running.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Rosen looks inbred

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

They need a Tinder for NFL QBs, I guess.

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

yeah. Teddy Bruschi, Rex Ryan, and Keyshawn Johnson are the three exact stooges I would put on a list of “d-bags I don’t want to watch.”

I agree on Keyshawn too. Strangely, I enjoy Rex in his ESPN role. I know he’s a blowhard, but I find him interesting sometimes. He loves Josh, so maybe that helps. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Rosen looks inbred

Hey if that’s your thing...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Doesn’t come down to it. but raises the odds of a AFC title home game significantly. which give better chance 

"Bills Super Bowl run comes down to Cleveland tonight imo"

Also, I don't see how anyone watching this game think either team has a chance at beating KC. They both look terrible. 

Bills will beat either of these teams, and are the only ones with a real chance at beating KC. 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Maybe cause they messed up the whole league and then laughed about it?... cause their coach is a dick?... cause Trannyhill is a B word?... cause Henry has a human turd hanging from his neck?

Just a few options. 

Tannehill easily the most sackable QB in the league. Before sam bradford retired it was a debate

Just something about seeing him get sacked is awesome