Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

pretty unfair, IMO. That’s enough to give them the most notable home field advantage, unlike the one we get or any other (semi-responsible) city gets.  

Talk to your elected officials 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lamar just cannot play conventional qb.  They really need to run and use the misdirection.

Also, that clown from the nfl who just said they don't call things differently in the playoff must think we are all blind.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, finn said:

Tannehill is still underrated. Mahomes, Rogers and Allen get all the attention, but he's just as good, or at least the difference is slight. He, not Henry, is what I find scary about that team. I can see (saw!) him absolutely shred the Bills D. But I think the Bills offense can score even more points, so I'm not that concerned. Ravens, meh, I've always thought Jackson was overrated. Take away the middle of the field and box him in, and he's not even average. 

Tannehill is nothing without the threat of Henry. 

1 minute ago, finn said:

Tannehill is still underrated. Mahomes, Rogers and Allen get all the attention, but he's just as good, or at least the difference is slight. He, not Henry, is what I find scary about that team. I can see (saw!) him absolutely shred the Bills D. But I think the Bills offense can score even more points, so I'm not that concerned. Ravens, meh, I've always thought Jackson was overrated. Take away the middle of the field and box him in, and he's not even average. 

Having the best RB in the NFL, and maybe the most physically dominant one of all time, helps a bit. He can roast teams with play action etc. 

Meanwhile Josh is doing it with 0 running game. 

Can't compare the two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Tuel Time said:

He always does imo. When he played us with the Phins, I thought he always would give the game away. Since he left, lights out.

We dont match up well with the Titans if we dont boat race them. They are too physical for us to play their game.

I can’t make that determination based off what I’ve seen.  

They have physical playmakers in Henry, Smith, Brown and Davis - but not the physical OL that Indy has.  

I agree that game would be a shootout, but I think our defense is far more likely to get some stops/force turnovers than what we saw against the ball control, dominant OL Colts matchup.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I think I may have to give Tannehill more credit as a QB than I care to. He's looking pretty good.

The only consolation with it (since I hate him and Vrabel) is that it’s hilarious that the dolphins screwed up so bad with him... I’m hoping the same thing happens to the Jets with Darnold. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

I initially stated I wanted the Titans to win b/c I think they are a better match up for the Bills. But Josh feasts on man coverage, I'm used to Baltimore being so good on defense but now I'm not sure who I want to win.

And Lamar throws a bad INT...

I have the exact same lines of thought.  I think I would rather play the Ravens now.  I don't think they have the ability to come back from two scores late.  Titans do.

• Like (+1) 1