Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

Just now, finn said:

The game today is proving you wrong. Plus, that's just not right. I haven't seen teams selling out to stop Henry. Tannehill is mobile, accurate, creative and clutch. Just as we have seen so much bias against Allen, I think there's similar bias against Tannehill. The evidence is right there, but people refuse to believe it. He's in the same class as Watson, Mahomes, Rogers and Allen (and soon Herbert). 

Totally right. Tanny gets no respect. It’s clear Miami coaching held him back. I really like him— he is a baller. 

2 minutes ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

I think Cleveland wins tonight

I dont..Cleveland matches up with the steelers how we did with the brady led pats...except steelers still have Ben who is the it factor against Cleveland 

Edited by Billever76

1 minute ago, finn said:

The game today is proving you wrong. Plus, that's just not right. I haven't seen teams selling out to stop Henry. Tannehill is mobile, accurate, creative and clutch. Just as we have seen so much bias against Allen, I think there's similar bias against Tannehill. The evidence is right there, but people refuse to believe it. He's in the same class as Watson, Mahomes, Rogers and Allen (and soon Herbert). 

I don't think that any of the guys you cited above could win a playoff game going 7/14 for 88 yards, and that's because none of them have a Henry-type running back, and they're relied upon to CREATE offense