Lol, gambler loses $700k betting on Patriots to upset Bills

The 9 Isles

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Article w/o redirects and extra cookies and other stuff:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nfl/article/bettor-loses-combined-700k-betting-patriots-beat-bills/

It is really a shame that Nick Wright lost all of that money but it is just MAD MONEY to him.

He does look great in green however.

I don't think Nick Wright can flip like that.

• Haha (+1) 1

>>> "Jeeves, cancel the limo, and tell the pilot I'm not going to Jupiter Florida.  There's been a slight alteration of my disposable income."

<<< "As you wish, Mr. Kraft."

>>> "And draw the blinds and turn off the lights before that freeloader Bon Jovi shows up!"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Requisite Bon Jovi slam.

Just goes to show you, that having money is not the same as being intelligent... just look at the Raiders owners hair cut... 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just paid off my $2000 SB square today.

1st Qtr. pays $25,000

Halftime pays $50,000

3rd Qtr. pays $25,000

Final pays $100,000

There's a waiting list to get in. Got in 2009, hit the 1st. Qtr my 1st yr. Wife wanted out then.

Haven't hit it since. I can't walk away. It's a sore subject. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Just paid off my $2000 SB square today.

1st Qtr. pays $25,000

Halftime pays $50,000

3rd Qtr. pays $25,000

Final pays $100,000

There's a waiting list to get in. Got in 2009, hit the 1st. Qtr my 1st yr. Wife wanted out then.

Haven't hit it since. I can't walk away. It's a sore subject. 

Assuming the stakes haven't changed you're still playing with house money!

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's right tho.    

This dude wasn't some two-bit Indian Rez poker playin' dipsh*t like that Ryan L Bilz that used to be on here.  😆  

Ha, I could never remember his name. He probably still has nightmares about Allen hurdling Barr.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's right tho.    

This dude wasn't some two-bit Indian Rez poker playin' dipsh*t like that Ryan L Bilz that used to be on here.  😆  

18 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Ha, I could never remember his name. He probably still has nightmares about Allen hurdling Barr.

Well.  You guys can always check the archives where you can find posters like this guy who “loves me “ some good  future HOF QBs like Cam Newton , Trubisky, and  EJ Manuel .  Lol

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/profile/15917-maury-ballstein/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Well.  You guys can always check the archives where you can find posters like this guy who “loves me “ some good  future HOF QBs like Cam Newton , Trubisky, and  EJ Manuel .  Lol

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/profile/15917-maury-ballstein/

To be honest, I didn't care enough to look.

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's right tho.    

They sell preparation H over the counter.    Sounds like you have a major case of butthurt 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Something I learned a long time ago... Never been on your favorite team no matter how good it looks. Emotion is your worst enemy gambling.

So true. I wanted to bet the Bills but I just had a bad feeling giving 7 points so I just didn’t bet. I never bet against the Bills.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

How much money do you have if you can stand to lose $700k? Just insane.

Goin' broke when you're that well-off ain't as easy as it used to be.   Kinda' like staying bad in the NFL........the system is set up quite explicitly to prevent that.   

But if this dude has been betting on the Patriots against the Bills he's been cashing winning tickets for about 20 years.    This might have been just a case of "trusting the process" one game too long.:lol: