Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Raiders were dumb for not scoring the TD on 3rd down when the Dolphins were gonna let you score. The only time you kneel at the 1 yard line is when you can run the clock out. 

No.  It was the right play.  Just horrible execution by their defense.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I don't care who we play...

My brain will catch up with this when it comes to the Super Bowl. Until then, I'm all about leaning on our hopeful #2 seed advantage and wishing for the easier opponents - right now it looks like the Fins and clearly the Steelers (getting doubtful that we see them)

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Is this just going to be the new thing when rookie QBs clearly don't have it? Allen showed potential. Tua hasn't. The most he's shown is the potential ability to become a decent game manager.

totally agree. You can see it in Burrow and Herbert obviously. Even on worse teams they are balling. And even with Allen’s so-so stats you saw so real fight and jaw dropping plays. Tua doesn’t show any signs of being a long term starter so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, motorj said:

If the bills backups are winning by the first half, the best play is throw the second half and gift the starters for next week

If a scenario exists where we can face the Steelers if we wreck the Dolphins week 17, then I hope McDermott goes for it.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  It was the right play.  Just horrible execution by their defense.

A 5 or 7 point lead is better than a 2 point lead. It was an idiotic mistake when Miami was assured of getting the ball back with time on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1