Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The announcers seem to bring up Allen's zero red zone INT streak every game now and my BBFS starts freaking out every time. The curse of the commentator is going to get us on this one one of these days.

It's a seriously impressive stat though, Josh is a defensive coordinator's nightmare close to the goal line. 

• Like (+1) 7

20 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

The announcers seem to bring up Allen's zero red zone INT streak every game now and my BBFS starts freaking out every time. The curse of the commentator is going to get us on this one one of these days.

It's a seriously impressive stat though, Josh is a defensive coordinator's nightmare close to the goal line. 

"and the Bills defer so they will be receiving in the second half" 

"did you know Josh Allen hasn't thrown an interception in the red zone?!?!" 

Every chance they get they mention it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Yes, at some point he is going to throw an  interception in the red zone. He better hit 50 total touchdowns before that first interception happens though or we should start looking at QB’s in the draft

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Not gonna lie, it is kind of weird.  "Hey boss, you mind if I bring a dead animal carcass onto the field for a selfie?"

Like Peter Gibbons in office space filleting fish on his desk. 

Seriously... Is this his Christmas card?!

12 hours ago, Figster said:

Take a look at B B win loss record over the last 2 decades including playoffs/championships and name one coach that has accomplished more.

Now in my opinion overall record would probably be the best way to determine what coach knows the league and its players best.

With all due respect to everyone that thinks differently, B B record speaks for itself IMO. 

Everyone doesnt think differently. BB is a game planner.. a dam good one... that doesn't necessarily translate to player knowledge.. not everyone agrees.. not close..

11 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Belichick* probably has every player's confidential medical files, bank account, and credit info, photocopies of their diaries, and if there are any catholic players, I assume he has recordings of their last confession.

there ya have it lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Everyone doesnt think differently. BB is a game planner.. a dam good one... that doesn't necessarily translate to player knowledge.. not everyone agrees.. not close..

To be a good planner you really need to know what your oppositions strengths and weaknesses are which much of comes from knowing the players well IMO. I realize its speculation and much of B B 's success is tied to the GOAT/Tom Brady. He's still a brilliant coach and also a big part of Brady's success IMO. Together they became next to impossible to beat.

I can understand why some people would feel differently.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

It's not a curse if it hasn't happened after all these times of them saying it. Curses happen right after they are said 

12 hours ago, The Wiz said:

"and the Bills defer so they will be receiving in the second half" 

"did you know Josh Allen hasn't thrown an interception in the red zone?!?!" 

Every chance they get they mention it. 

Old Russell throws lots of RZ picks.

I like how Josh will throw it away if the play doesn`t develop or even run for a few yards.

He doesn`t give away points.