It's time for the Bills to beat Ben.

njbuff

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Roethlisberger is old and decrepit, and the Steelers defense is overrated.  We got this.

Bills 23-14.

Respectfully, Disagree. This will be a tough one.

Their D is much better and more physical than the Niners. They will pressure JA like no other team.

And Ben has been great, except for this mini-slump the last two weeks. 

we are going to need to bring it! Wish this were a true home game!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Normally my strategy for almost any qb is bring heat. Try to make them make the mistakes. 

Against Pittsburgh they pass 50 times a game. Ball comes out quick. I’m really interested in rushing 3 a bunch this game. It’s been done against Steelers with success but hasn’t been done enough. 

Edited by wvbillsfan

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Respectfully, Disagree. This will be a tough one.

Their D is much better and more physical than the Niners. They will pressure JA like no other team.

And Ben has been great, except for this mini-slump the last two weeks. 

we are going to need to bring it! Wish this were a true home game!! 

I don’t think it will be easy either but Pittsburgh doesn’t have much of a running game surprisingly.  I think the Bills will need to try to eliminate the big plays in the passing game.  They have some studs at WR though.  Bills will have their hands full and I’m a bit worried after watching Levi get picked on so badly 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This has the makings of a rivalry with Pittsburgh. Last years game, this years game, possibly next year if we both win the division, and again in 2022.

Not to mention a possible playoff match up. Not sure how many times we face Big Ben however. 

Now more than ever, this is a QB-driven league.  Pittsburgh is going to have to find a replacement for Big Ben sooner rather than later.  They have a good shot at a title this year and I don't mean to take anything away from them, but their window is closing and ours has just opened.

They are going to go after Wallace all night long. It’s going to be hard to watch. He really needs to step up his game, SF was going at him tonight and I had to hold my breath each time.

• Like (+1) 2