How do you spend a non-Bills Sunday?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reorganizing the basement and continuing to get da nursery ready for our first lil guy due at the end of January. 

I try to post as many "what if" or "hear me out" hypothetical scenarios as possible ......🤣 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Reorganizing the basement and continuing to get da nursery ready for our first lil guy due at the end of January. 

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to a new member of the Bills/Sabres fan bases. As far as plans, I'll probably be here laughing and responding to comments posted on Around the league thread

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When the Bye falls early in the season and the weather is decent I usually consider getting a round of golf in but otherwise I still just watch Football all day.  Just with a lot less intensity than a normal Bills week.  It is kinda nice getting a relaxing, stress fress football Sunday thrown in the mix once a season.  

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

If I'm not working on household projects, I'll likely be playing my guitars, as I've been a player for five decades.

I generally don't watch TV, unless there is a Bills game being broadcast.

What music do you play? I strum chords but cannot really call myself a guitarist! 🙄 I just like to play.

Complaining about threads about punters, comparisons between current and former linebackers, and which Bills players could date my sister.  I don't like these hard hitting intellectual threads that really make me think.

13 minutes ago, TheOldBill12 said:

Might talk to the wife on Sunday. Can’t remember the last time I did that.

I'd be happy to take that task if you want.  How does she look in a French maid outfit?

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Complaining about threads about punters, comparisons between current and former linebackers, and which Bills players could date my sister.  I don't like these hard hitting intellectual threads that really make me think.

I'd be happy to take that task if you want.  How does she look in a French maid outfit?

About as good as those who typically wear maid outfits in France nowadays.