Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

4 hours ago, NYGPopgun10 said:

Sometimes, crazy things happen in games. That was a wild game between two very good teams. Look at how great that drive was by Allen after the Bills blew the lead. He's definitely a resilient QB who can deliver in the clutch. Some great catches by Beasley and then Diggs on that TD. 

The Cards basically pulled off a miracle. It happens. Murray had like no room when he threw that. It was just a fluky play. Not sure why nobody tried to get in front and knock it down. White is a great cover guy. So yeah. Hopkins outleaped all three guys to catch it. A great play. But someone should've knocked it out. 

I think the Bills will be fine. A tough way to lose for sure. But they are a legit threat to Chiefs and Steelers. I still feel they win the division. They'll bounce back. The bye week comes at a perfect time. 

There's still a lot to like about them. They're never out of a game. Very good offense led by dual threat Allen and the amazing Diggs. Plus Brown and Beasley. I do wonder if being able to run it more with Singletary would help. Defense struggles to stop the run. But has guys out still. 

They have a shot to do something in January.

Say what you want but defensively we stink and that "fluke" play🤐? Against a legit defense it would be a fluke. Against ours it's just another bad play. Josh and Co are the reason we win in spite of our D. Having said that offenses are putting up big numbers around the league as it's become an air assault league so maybe it's more that than our defense is real bad.

Edited by Radar
  • Like (+1) 1

Great entertaining game by two very good teams. First time ever when watching Bills I literally cried when Allen threw his second pick, seemed like a wasted opportunity to me. But then he came back once again and orchestrated (while getting great help from Beasley) comeback should-have-been game winning drive finished by great throw and great catch by Diggs.

Then a miracle happened, or just an amazing play by both Murray and Hopkins. You can't change that, Arizona deserved that win. But it was great NFL game and we were part of it.

There is no reason for doom and gloom. 7-3 is fine and what we expected. Now Miami is much bigger threat than we expected, and it really seems that we will not win division unless we beat them W17. But thats fine. We are good and need to prove it on the field. I am not worried. Bye will help us, we will win 4 more including against Miami and win division with 11-5.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The bye week comes at a great time.  They can stew for a bit over one that got away, but also realize they are still in the driver’s seat for the AFC East and #3 seed if they take care of business down the road.  Their last six are the Bolts, Niners, Steelers, Broncos, Pats***, and Fish.  I’m pushing for 5-1 but 4-2 should do it.  They should be the favorites against everyone but the Steelers.

Get healthy and do some internal auditing so that they can break some tendencies coming out of the bye.

See y’all in a couple of weeks.  I’m going on my bye week as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It was unfortunate to me Epenesa went out, I think he might have helped the pass rush second half and it looks like he has more athleticism than most of our other DE's. Also, did anyone hear why Morse didn't play? Assuming coaches decision, but I thought him in the lineup instead of winters would have been something to try considering our running games woes.

This loss sucks but it's not like the Cards haven't had their share of heartbreaking losses this season.  Heck, they lost to the Dolphins last week when their usually automatic kicker waffled the tying field goal 5 yards short.

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I didnt mean to call you a troll my apologies... you are certainly entitled to your opinion I just honestly wasn't sure with that height comment.  Deandre hopkins literally makes his living making that exact kind of play.  It certainly couldve been disrupted from a pressure on the qb standpoint but once that somehow absurdly on target throw was in the air it was too late.  These others you speak of are certainly not arguing that deandre hopkins height similarity to Jordan poyer means hopkins doesn't have a huge advantage in a jump ball situation or that he shouldve been interfered with.  It was just an impossibly on target throw given the situation...if we had just let Murray sit in the pocket and fire a strike like that id be right there with you with being upset about it

This is for you and a few others:

125836565_10221645241937662_257119101772

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Literally if that ball is one inch higher (Hyde knocks down), one inch lower (White knocks down), or one inch to the right (Poyer knocks down), we win. It was the most miraculous throw I've ever seen.

Sadly White actually got his hand on it just as Hopkins grabbed it.  Hopkins has some strong ass hands.  It was a great pass and an even better catch.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Reich, no it’s not.  We are 7-3, and the Fins are 6-3.  They need to win this week to tie it up.  We also have the Chargers and the beaten up 49ers the two weeks after the bye.  For the Niners, we should have Milano back.  The sky isn’t falling.  We just suffered a tough nail biting loss to the best division in the NFL and the best team in that division currently.  We were winning that game most of the game, and were winning again until the very last second of the game.  Everyone hates losing, but it’s not like how the Bengals just we’re crushed by the Steelers yesterday or for that matter the panthers in their division to the Bucs.  The Bucs came off a horrible loss to the Saints, and crushed the Panthers.  In two weeks, we could end up crushing the next two opponents.

Turn that frown upside down mister.

Trying my friend!

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm sorry, but I refuse to watch highlight shows this week. My heart can only take so much pain

It doesn't pain my heart that much, but my ears have heard as much slobgobbling about Murray as I can take already. Give me Allen going forward every time.

3rd Quarters

I'm at my wits end about our 3rd quarter issues.  Coaches can't fix it.  Player's can't fix it.  I don't know what goes on in the locker room at half time.  Somethings got to change.  Quit handing out juice boxes.  Get rid of the fruit trays.  Call in an exorcist.  Something!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1