Thurs Night Football: NYG (1-5) at Philly (1-4-1) 8:20 NFLN Amazon and FOX

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Thurs Night Football: NYG (1-5) at Philly (1-4-1) 8:20 NFLN Amazon and FOX
4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I appreciate how talented Josh Allen is after watching Wentz and Jones try to make plays under duress.  But even these bottom feeder teams have better RB’s and TE’s than the Bills.  

Sad but true 

10 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Bills need Leonard Williams. 

The giants could lose the next 5 and still be in the running for the East... not sure they’ll be trading anyone. 

I’m officially over division play. The East has ruined it. Keep the divisions for scheduling and rivalries, top 7 teams in the conference get the playoff spots. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

When two garbage teams get together they make an interesting game. 

I have been finding it a surprisingly entertaining game

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

I love how Aikman and buck don't bash Jones at all like Allen when he makes a mistake.

And with a few exceptions don't bash Wentz either.  Say it was a "perfectly thrown ball" where it's clear the Iggles WR would have been out if he caught it.  Say "if he trusted him he'd have thrown it for a completion" whereas with Josh it's "he's so inaccurate" "he overthrew him" blah blah

Jones overthrows his WR and it's "his WR didn't make the catch"

Buffalo vs. Everybody, Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have been finding it a surprisingly entertaining game

And with a few exceptions don't bash Wentz either.  Say it was a "perfectly thrown ball" where it's clear the Iggles WR would have been out if he caught it.  Say "if he trusted him he'd have thrown it for a completion" whereas with Josh it's "he's so inaccurate" "he overthrew him" blah blah

Jones overthrows his WR and it's "his WR didn't make the catch"

Buffalo vs. Everybody, Go Bills

You're not paranoid if there really is a conspiracy.

Just now, sven233 said:

Serious question.......  Is that worse than "Butt Fumble"?  It's pretty close.....

Nah.  The butt fumble was much worse.  Humiliating play that resulted in a fumble recovery for a TD.

I've seen more players trip themselves running than butt fumbles.