Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, dubs said:

This board is so funny. Like a bunch of emotional preteens. 

it’s a bad game. bull#### position to put the Bills in. Game on game off, traveling to Tenn, change KC game, playing against the Covids. 

give me a break. Bad game, move on, Super Bowl. 

are you delusional??  This team was very lucky in their 4 wins. 

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

are you serious? Imagine thinking mcdermott is. He can’t win against well coached teams. Other than the rams which he almost blew it if it weren’t for that flag. 

"Except for the time that completely proves me wrong" is a good look, keep going with that, it suits your brand of idiocy.

Also, I never brought up McDermott, but if you think Tomlin is good, then McDermott is elite. Tomlin never gets more out of his talent and rarely even matches expectations while McDermott has gotten every ounce out of the talent on his roster since he's taken over. I hate certain decisions like kicking that first field goal, but I'll live with that from a guy who maximizes the hand he's dealt.

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Yep maybe worst loss in the last three years I can think of other than Phily last year.

this is a LOT worse.  Conference opponent, national TV, bunch of idiots who were barely even able to practice for us

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Offence, defence, coaching, special teams.

Brutal performance. 

One of the worst bills coached game I’ve seen in a while. and that’s saying a lot

Coaching gives Roberts better hands? Makes Josh better decision on 2nd Int? Makes us better tacklers on Special teams?

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, Codyny13 said:

Absolutely ***** disgusting. Good thing we waited to be the only team on TV to look like complete phonies to the whole world. Chiefs are licking their chops right now.

I still think the bills are a good team and this is coming from someone who is a pessimistic fan.

Just an awful game.

Injuries didn’t help.

All 3 phases were terrible.

And coaching couldn’t have been worse

They’ll be fine I think

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Roberts has been snakebitten all night. Taking it out from the ez and not getting poop or bringing on penalties. Tipped ball for first INT. PR where he got owned by the first coverage guy. Now a fumble while again trying to be a hero when it’s SOOOO NOT his night. 

Failure in almost EVERY aspect of this team tonight.

Not snake bitten. This just in...he ain’t that good