Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Not normally to get on a specific player, but he has has done jack so far this yr.  Would like to see some reasonable counter to that.  I think McDermott really needs to consider some dramatic adjustments after this embarrassment

Don’t disagree but how much is it related

to missing some big bodies up front.  Dline looks weak.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Typical child, lose one game and you don’t see where another win comes. Typical message board children.....knee jerk reactions. This team will win 10-12 games this barring a rash of key injuries. There isn’t a team left on this schedule we can’t beat. 

Ok "street kings" lol.  Watch it with the name calling or you get reported.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Coaching makes Roberts gives Roberts better hands? Makes Josh better decision on 2nd Int? Makes us better tacklers on Special teams?

If you actually read my post you’ll see that all 3 phases were bad outside of coaching. Which was horrendous.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

I am considering skipping the KC game.  Three hours of torture if they play like this.

meh I dunno man/ma'am maybe its your bitterness over a loss but to me thats weak...you dont want to see the Bills play KC on Monday night? Can't take it? I shouldn't question your fandom but I will in a good hearted way...come on man!!! Tighten up Buttercup!

• Like (+1) 1