Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yea, there's a chasm of difference in that. Trump has spent a lifetime being a scumbag and since becoming president he's been responsible for death and destruction both literally and metaphorically. The world will be a far better place without him.

Trump deserves compassion. Whatever failings anyone has, everyone does.

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You do know he will have a full recovery just in time for the election right?

I hope that you are correct as we all should. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Please be a human being. PPP is bad enough on a normal day. 

Our humanity is on display from ad TwoBillsDrive-ians, Buffalonians, and people. Can we not do better?. There’s a thread on here when RBG got sick a year ago that is worse than this thread (so far) so there’s no party ownership about who acts abhorrent. It’s on all of us.   

Nope. 

It's a meme. It's funny because originally it was a taco salad that he was using to prove the hispanic community likes him.

Now instead of a taco salad, it's the coronavirus.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You do know he will have a full recovery just in time for the election right?

He's going to lose a lot of precious time already behind in the polls campaigning. It's a huge blow. His rallies were a huge reason he was able to get out the vote that he could in 16.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

He's going to lose a lot of precious time already behind in the polls campaigning. It's a huge blow. His rallies were a huge reason he was able to get out the vote that he could in 16.

His rallies dont do anything since it's only the crazy extremist supporters that go in the first place. He will actually do better in the polls if people think he is sick and he doesn't say much in public.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

COVIDiots

WTF who says weird ***** like this? 

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Trump has put his foot in his mouth more than anyone cares to count. This guy is such a horrible human being from top down... he does this ***** to himself even when his own party doesn't like it.

17 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Just think of the irony:

If Trump dies from this the left will celebrate

But they really care about the deaths from the Covid 19

See when you defend Trump you need to realize he is the one that has already done these horrible things you think the "Left" would do.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You just recently stated that you hope President Trump dies from the virus. Who else other than you and other Marxists on Twitter are calling for anyone's death? 

Where were your tears as the Trump death count started spiraling out of control? 

200,000 + dead Americans and you’re finally upset and self righteous?

yea no nice try save those fake tears 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Where were your tears as the Trump death count started spiraling out of control? 

He still thinks the virus was a democratic hoax.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

I certainly didn't call for anyone's death. 

21 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He still thinks the virus was a democratic hoax.

Why do you Lefties have to lie to try to make your point? Nobody but nobody ever claimed that the virus itself was ever a hoax. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I certainly didn't call for anyone's death. 

Why do you Lefties have to lie to try to make your point? Nobody but nobody ever claimed that the virus itself was ever a hoax. 

Why is everyone lying? Is it more likely that you’re just projecting?

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Obviously those 200K people were just as irresponsible as Trump. 

Wow, many died because he did not insist on people be responsible and they past on the virus.....quit defending the k defensible.

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

1.  Because it's not just sneezing.  Anything emanating with breathing also.  You do realize every breath you take has water vapor from your lungs? 

2.  See #1.  If you can't understand why space between people is necessary I doubt even the best explanation matters to your ignorance.

3.  You take your own risks at the gym, and that's fine.  How do you know there's zero cases?  You think the gym owner is going to tell you?

4.  Schools advocated hand sanitizing before Covid.  I am a scientist, stop your stupid histrionics.  I have 4 kids in school, masks and spaced desks.  Big deal.  Still better than being stuck at home.  Kids mostly handle it fine.  Would they be better without the virus?  Certainly.  But just as certainly better than listening to self-centered ignorants like you advocate for no precautions.

1.  That breathing escapes your fake protective scarf (why didn't Fauci just say use those instead of his made up "we feared a run masks" excuse.)  No one wears them properly.  Clarify viral load for us and how it relates to Covid bc if so much isnt escaping your face diaper, then why are we spaced? 

2. Space between sick people yes.  Asymptomatics may not spread it like they feared in February.  The WHO let that slip in June and then back tracked.  

3. I know there havent been issues bc they're still open and cases in Virginia are what they are and hospitals are nowhere near capacity.  Been 5 months.  And no one can accurately say where you contracted it anyway.  Its ridiculous .

4. Schools should be full open.  As normal.  What we're doing to the kids K-8 is child abuse.  Masks. Hand sanitizer.  That's it. 

Everything and anything else is creating a miserable life until a vaccine which may never happen.  Unsustainable.  Teachers are already breaking.  And they demand to work from home declaring the job non essential

Bye.  Retire.  Tax payers cant sustain you when they can't work.  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I mean it takes about 10 seconds to pull a dozen interviews from Youtube that feature crazy cultists calling it a hoax before his recent rallies. Heck just go watch the All Gas No Brakes coverage of the California Covid hoax rally...

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You’re an idiot. Trump knew better. They didn’t because their “leader” lied to them. Get a clue moron! 

So you’re calling those 200,000 idiots?  Didn’t your mom teach you not to talk disparagingly about the dead. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

Gaetz and Louie "Yellow Bastard" Gohmert were also two of the five (FIVE!) Repub congressmen that recently voted against a peaceful transfer of power. Gaetz is a dangerous drunk fool. Do better, Florida.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates who served in the Obama administration, wrote in his book that Joe Biden was wrong on every foreign policy decision or position in the last 40 years.

I can think of 2 right off the top of my head.

1. Voted for Iraq War.
  2. Was the only person in President Obama's inner circle that didn't want to go after Bin Laden.  Said it was too dangerous.

Dude has bad judgement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You can't have it both ways.  If those 200K are victims then so is Trump.

Yup. This is exactly the correct thing to remind the libtards ...

their pathetic comments are so transparently stupid...

they come back and tell us ‘he knew better!’  Did he?  He knew more than the CDC and the WHO?

‘his people followed him!’  
oh so only Trump voters die?  Stats say otherwise. 

Leftists are confused right now if they aren’t being rabid dix 

Edited by Bakin

Just now, Bakin said:

Yup. This is exactly the correct thing to remind the libtards ...

their pathetic comments are so transparently stupid...

they come back and tell us ‘he knew better!’  Did he?  
‘his people followed him!’  
oh so only Trump voters die?  Stats say otherwise. 

Leftists are confused right now if they aren’t being rabid dix 

Unfortunately for the country, when the president speaks, people listen. Trump is responsible for many deaths. You heard the truth after the fact, just like the rest (well, not the dead ones.) 

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Unfortunately for the country, when the president speaks, people listen. Trump is responsible for many deaths. You heard the truth after the fact, just like the rest (well, not the dead ones.) 

Yes all those people in NY and NJ and MA were listening to Trump. 
Sounds like a lot of Biden voters to me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I can think of 2 right off the top of my head.

1. Voted for Iraq War.
  2. Was the only person in President Obama's inner circle that didn't want to go after Bin Laden.  Said it was too dangerous politically.

Dude has bad judgement.

FIFY