HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

6 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

This sounds like every conversation I've ever heard in New York City.

"Give me a ****in reuben and extra ****in dressing, just put that **** all over the rye bread there."

"Extra ****in dressing is gonna cost extra ****in money pal"

"Well **** that ****, the **** is wrong with this place, for years I get extra dressing and today you're ****in with me? The **** man."

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I legitimately almost just woke the wife and daughter laughing out loud at this... Fantastic. 

Also, I know many of us are familiar with SAR I over at the Jets message board... Here's his take on the game: 

Team fought to the end, didn't quit on their head coach, Gase is safe for the year.

We're tracking to the #1 pick, get Trevor for Adam and change our offensive fortunes.

Defense quit on Williams, Gregg's a gonner.

All in all, a great night.

SAR I

There's Jet's fan stupid, then there's "I put Liquid Plumr on my corn flakes" stupid. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I legitimately almost just woke the wife and daughter laughing out loud at this... Fantastic. 

Also, I know many of us are familiar with SAR I over at the Jets message board... Here's his take on the game: 

There's Jet's fan stupid, then there's "I put Liquid Plumber on my corn flakes" stupid. 

Oh yeah SAR I has completely turned on Sam but Gase is still good.

Edited by Warcodered

I have 2 theories:

1) The Jets players committed so many penalties in an effort to get Gase fired.

2) Greggo encouraged them to do it, so Gase would get fired & he'd get to be Interim Head Coach.

The good news is, they'll definitely win a couple games playing for a new coach, whoever that is.

Edited by 947

Fangio talking about pulling his guys off. Irvin intimates it was unnecessary stuff, "there was something to it... not saying it was directed or anything."

Steve Smith disagrees, thinks it's 100% directed: "He fines his players if they don't finish you to the ground, inbounds, out of bounds. Wherever he goes the nonsense follows. If it smells like a pig and looks like a pig and is oinking, then it's a pig."

Smith looks and sounds like he really wants to let rip on Greggo as being a punk and low-character coach, which we are aware.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

we’ll see...

Gah!  It says "fearing another disruption to Sam Darnold's development the Jets plan to stick with their second year head coach throughout the season"

You got to be kidding me. 

That's kind of like tying a tarp over the windows of a house that's been damn near flattened by a tornado, and when you're asked why, say "I'm trying to avoid wind damage"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Fangio talking about pulling his guys off. Irvin intimates it was unnecessary stuff, "there was something to it... not saying it was directed or anything."

Steve Smith disagrees, thinks it's 100% directed: "He fines his players if they don't finish you to the ground, inbounds, out of bounds. Wherever he goes the nonsense follows. If it smells like a pig and looks like a pig and is oinking, then it's a pig."

Smith looks and sounds like he really wants to let rip on Greggo as being a punk and low-character coach, which we are aware.

The pig reference was the best lol

How awkward was it going to break - could just imagine the producers pleading with him during the commercial break - please please move on from the Greggo hate  😂

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

that was awesome! Don’t hold back! Steve! 

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Joe Thomas & Steve Smith were really going after each other.  Smith Gregg is dirty, Thomas, the ex LT (future HOF) block better then they can't hit the QB.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

2 minutes ago, gordong said:

He was hurt last week, they dressed him put him in the game and he lasted one play, rehurt...  He was clearly not healthy enough to be put into the game.

The Jets started fining Kelechi Osemele last season when he said (and had his league-mandated 2nd opinion) he needed immediate surgery.  They said 'you can go, get out there and practice', and started fining him.  Well, the crap they just pulled with Becton makes it look all too probable Osemele may have had it right and the Jets were trying to risk his career.  Stupid!

(Osemele is playing for KC this season)

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That was actually a super fun game to watch. Glad I did and glad the Jets lost. :beer:

Sir, all I can say you have bizarre taste in fun.  Pray do not enlighten us on your sexual preferences.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2