Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

DNC got outsmarted by Trumps team once again. 

Had Trump handled the pandemic better its a non-contest 

Agreed.

The Democrat elites need to come to grips with the fact that populism is what people from both parties want and they need to start catering more to their base, which is much farther to the left than where Biden ran. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Agreed.

The Democrat elites need to come to grips with the fact that populism is what people from both parties want and they need to start catering more to their base, which is much farther to the left than where Biden ran. 

The only benefit I see in them failing to do this would be a change to a Three Party System, which would help the voting process out IMMENSELY!   (IMO)

1 minute ago, nkreed said:

The only benefit I see in them failing to do this would be a change to a Three Party System, which would help the voting process out IMMENSELY!   (IMO)

That's the obvious solution.

Let the Dems and GOP cater to their most radical supporters and let someone else run a campaign straight down the middle on responsible spending and letting people do whatever the hell they want with social issues. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

It's funny they changed the confirmation rules got burned with 3 Trump justices now want to turn around and change the rules again.

Kinda like the NFL dicking with wildcard teams in the playoff's. Just leave the rules alone and play by them. I guess the founding fathers screwed up by not specifying a number of justices.

Dems never changed any confirmation rules for Supreme Court justices, the Republicans did.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

It's funny they changed the confirmation rules got burned with 3 Trump justices now want to turn around and change the rules again.

Kinda like the NFL dicking with wildcard teams in the playoff's. Just leave the rules alone and play by them. I guess the founding fathers screwed up by not specifying a number of justices.

President Biden should go Coney Barrett and say he is an "originalist" too...if he feels uncomfortable with packing the cours, un-pack them...go back to the original six.  Sorry, Neil, Brett and Amy, we no longer have need for your services...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Odds just shifted significantly for the election, AZ and NV in trumps favor. Still underdogs in all three, and even if he could win the two states I would think it's still a hurtle given he's a dog in PA. 

But it appears that's it's legitimately ridiculous for anyone to have AZ called dem right now. 

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the one thing going trumps way would be that the mail ins are already counted so he could in fact have an advantage.  

It's really odd because it seems like some sources believe the remaining votes are election day votes while others are saying it's mail in votes. I don't know how we can't at least know that information. The Associated Press for example (who called Arizona for Biden already) said they did so because the remaining Maricopa votes are mail-in ballots that are expected to skew heavily towards Biden.

Not sure what the delay in Arizona is or when we'll start getting results, but if we can get the remaining Maricopa votes in, that should tell us whether or not Trump really might pull it out there.

8 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It's really odd because it seems like some sources believe the remaining votes are election day votes while others are saying it's mail in votes. I don't know how we can't at least know that information. The Associated Press for example (who called Arizona for Biden already) said they did so because the remaining Maricopa votes are mail-in ballots that are expected to skew heavily towards Biden.

Not sure what the delay in Arizona is or when we'll start getting results, but if we can get the remaining Maricopa votes in, that should tell us whether or not Trump really might pull it out there.

Arizona is dumping the remaining results tonight at 9 pm. 

Nevada tomorrow morning.

Michigan and Georgia should be done by tonight. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The info I've seen has said that the uncounted ballots are early ballots, which I could see people assuming are mail ballots but it was not specified. Who knows at this point 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

yea i keep seeing it both ways. 

he's only down 8,000 votes in nevada and maybe 300k more to count?  razor thin. do we know what counties the ballots are from there?  if it's clark trump will lose. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

he's only down 8,000 votes in nevada and maybe 300k more to count?  razor thin. do we know what counties the ballots are from there?  if it's clark trump will lose. 

Most are early ballots from Clark County. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

The majority of remaining votes in NV are Clark County.

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

270towin has current odds on each outstanding state. Trump is favored in Alaska, Georgia, North Carolina, and Arizona which would put him at 259. Of the 4 remaining (Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan) his best odds are with Pennsylvania at 30.4% which would seal it for him. Even if he eeks out Nevada, he still needs one other of PA, WI, or MI plus all the ones he's favored in to get over the hump.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, Tiberius said:

Those polls were off by quite a bit.

Biden +11 in Wisconsin?  He's leading by 20,000 votes and the state hasn't been called.

Florida?

Pennsylvania Biden +7? Were they rolling dice to get their numbers?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

270towin has current odds on each outstanding state. Trump is favored in Alaska, Georgia, North Carolina, and Arizona which would put him at 259. Of the 4 remaining (Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan) his best odds are with Pennsylvania at 30.4% which would seal it for him. Even if he eeks out Nevada, he still needs one other of PA, WI, or MI plus all the ones he's favored in to get over the hump.

wow you're right.  if he takes zona holy ***** tomorrow is gonna be a bananas day

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Biden +11 in Wisconsin?  He's leading by 20,000 votes and the state hasn't been called.

Florida?

Wisconsin was just called.

Only 300 votes not processed.

Trump lost that one.

What's next?

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Let the Dems and GOP cater to their most radical supporters and let someone else run a campaign straight down the middle on responsible spending and letting people do whatever the hell they want with social issues. 

Meet the Libertarian Party - socially liberal and fiscally conservative!

1 minute ago, Plano said:

Trump lost that one.

What's next?

Michigan also seems like it's going Biden. Only Dem strongholds with vote remaining.

If Arizona goes Dem tonight it's over. 

Edited by jrober38

3 minutes ago, Plano said:

Trump lost that one.

What's next?

Who called it?

I don't see it on AP.

What's next?  Biden President after some legal B.S. moves from Republicans.

9 minutes ago, Plano said:

Trump lost that one.

What's next?

BS, both Wisconsin and Michigan miraculously found over 130,000 votes each at 4am nearly 100% of said ballots, all of them were Biden votes, yeah I don't think so. This obvious ballot fraud/tampering will not go unchallenged. 

Trump will win Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and when it's done and said Michigan and Wisconsin will be red also.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

BS, both Wisconsin and Michigan miraculously found over 130,000 votes each at 4am nearly 100% of said ballots, all of them were Biden votes, yeah I don't think so. This obvious ballot fraud/tampering will not go unchallenged. 

Trump will win Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and when it's done and said Michigan and Wisconsin will be red also.   

Nah, Michigan was an error and it was corrected at 5:14 am

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

link???

(because this is not true)

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

Fake news. The guy who claimed this about Michigan retracted what he said after being shown it was wrong. 

And they didn't "find" any ballots. They've been sitting at polling sites waiting to be counted. 

The rules, as dictated by the Republicans at the state level was that mail in ballots couldn't be counted until the in person ballots were all recorded. As a result, there were huge collections of Dem votes added late into the night, which was expected because all polling said the Dems were going to overwhelmingly vote by mail. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

cry more and also punch yourself for spreading lies

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the one thing going trumps way would be that the mail ins are already counted so he could in fact have an advantage.  

Are these votes still OK to count?  Just not the ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania?  Asking for a friend. 

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

cry more and also punch yourself for spreading lies

ABC Site took Arizona off "Biden".

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump's asking for a Wisconson recount.  He's down about 20,000 and when they did a recount in 2016 there were plus 131 for Trump on the recount.

I hear you, when it is said and done, Wisconsin will stay blue, but this year can't compare to 2016, just based on logistics of early and mail-in votes. 20,000 is a lot to overcome.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, snafu said:

Florida?

For sure there is a problem with the polls. 

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

ABC Site took Arizona off "Biden".

I hear you, when it is said and done, Wisconsin will stay blue, but this year can't compare to 2016, just based on logistics of early and mail-in votes. 20,000 is a lot to overcome.

I've found that the AP Map has been the most accurate thus far.

How about you? 

I also found that Fox News had really good coverage last night, compared between a few others, CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc.