Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Just now, Plano said:

I've found that the AP Map has been the most accurate thus far.

How about you? 

I also found that Fox News had really good coverage last night, compared between a few others, CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc. 

Interesting, I found that you are a moronic fool. Ain't that a coincidence?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Plano said:

I've found that the AP Map has been the most accurate thus far.

How about you? 

I also found that Fox News had really good coverage last night, compared between a few others, CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc. 

I was on both maps last night.  As of now, they both have about the same numbers because the numbers aren't moving much.  ABC was definitely much more conservative in calling races than any other site I visited.

I didn't spend one second on television last night, and I am glad for it. I read a book and I checked in to the returns online only.

32 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

BS, both Wisconsin and Michigan miraculously found over 130,000 votes each at 4am nearly 100% of said ballots, all of them were Biden votes, yeah I don't think so. This obvious ballot fraud/tampering will not go unchallenged. 

Trump will win Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and when it's done and said Michigan and Wisconsin will be red also.   

LOL, nice propaganda.....saying it does not make it true.  All the votes get counted, you dont stop at 4AM and they were not suddenly found, also, they are no where near 100% Biden, this is just nonsense.

All the votes count, we dont stop when you get to 95% and your guy is winning.  Come on

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Getting outvoted is just losing. Nothing to steal. Dems won fair and square. You guys are trying to steal it, to subvert the will of the people 

Nah, not trying to steal anything, but it is time to fight fire with fire, the hell with doing anything legally. You guys haven't done anything legally in forever.

Just now, mattynh said:

LOL, nice propaganda.....saying it does not make it true.  All the votes get counted, you dont stop at 4AM and they were not suddenly found, also, they are no where near 100% Biden, this is just nonsense.

All the votes count, we dont stop when you get to 95% and your guy is winning.  Come on

and then some in Wisconsin, right! Why does Wisconsin have more votes than registered voters? Nah, nothing suspicious about that is there! Go away loser! 

• Like (+1) 1

NYTimes has this on their live results for Arizona.

We just received more votes from Gila County. According to turnout estimates, around 310,000 votes remain in counties won by Trump in 2016. Clinton 2016 counties have around 70,000 votes left to report. 3m ago

So for context, however here's the 2016 map.  https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/arizona

Maricopa was won by trump in 16.  It is likely many of those 310,000 remaining votes.  According to NYT's estimates, the MAX votes that are in all other counties would be 45,498 ballots. That would mean that ~264K votes are coming from Maricopa. I believe that its unlikely that Trump makes that up.

22 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Let me guess all your left wing conspiracy websites say nothing, amiright!

Talk about stupid conspiracies

17 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

and then some in Wisconsin, right! Why does Wisconsin have more votes than registered voters? Nah, nothing suspicious about that is there! Go away loser! 

43 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Interesting, I found that you are a moronic fool. Ain't that a coincidence?

Cletus, go drag your knuckles elsewhere.

Don't you have a Klan meeting to attend? Sod off. 

Also who in the ***** do you think you are? Speak when spoken to, fool. 

Edited by Plano
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Talk about stupid conspiracies

Here is what is suspicious, an almost 90 % voter turnout in WI. I will say that again. Almost 90 % voter turnout. Never before has that happened in WI. 

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Here is what is suspicious, an almost 90 % voter turnout in WI. I will say that again. Almost 90 % voter turnout. Never before has that happened in WI. 

Voter turnout is calculated by number of voting age adults, not registered voters. So in fact the turnout is not much greater than it has been. Wisconsin also has same day registration, newly registered voters wouldn't have shown up in the old data.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Voter turnout is calculated by number of voting age adults, not registered voters. So in fact the turnout is not much greater than it has been. Wisconsin also has same day registration, newly registered voters wouldn't have shown up in the old data.

so you're saying that you need not be a registered voter in order to be calculated as a voter?

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

What checks so they have for same day registration?  What happens if someone already sent in a ballot, and then registered again at the polling place and voted again?

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

so you're saying that you need not be a registered voter in order to be calculated as a voter?

I'm saying voter turnout is calculated by dividing the total number of voters by the number of voting age adults in the state. So it is not correct to say they had 90% turnout this year. In 2016 there were 2,976,000 votes in Wisconsin. This year there was 3,297,000. A 321,000 total vote increase (10%) is not evidence of voter fraud, at all.

15 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Snopes, the left wing hack lying propaganda site you're using! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha............ man you're stupid!

You have no ground to laugh at anyone's sources. But right from the state gov itself.

https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220

There were 3,684,726 registered voters as of 11/1/20

There have been 3,240,268 votes cast.

End of story.

Stop believing bots on twitter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

What checks so they have for same day registration?  What happens if someone already sent in a ballot, and then registered again at the polling place and voted again?

If they are caught they will face a hefty fine and jail time and a criminal record. This is why voter fraud doesn't actually happen except in very rare cases. The risk/reward just isn't there.

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

This is basic election security that has been in place for a while.

What happens is the same thing that would happen if I mailed in a ballot and then tried to go vote in person. The system would see I already requested a mail-in ballot and wouldnt let me vote in person. If/when I try to register, it tells me I'm already registered.

Not very complicated and already in place everywhere.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If they are caught they will face a hefty fine and jail time and a criminal record. This is why voter fraud doesn't actually happen except in very rare cases. The risk/reward just isn't there.

That's a big if and what are they doing to catch these people?  Easy to say its rare, if it isn't checked. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm saying voter turnout is calculated by dividing the total number of voters by the number of voting age adults in the state. So it is not correct to say they had 90% turnout this year. In 2016 there were 2,976,000 votes in Wisconsin. This year there was 3,297,000. A 321,000 total vote increase (10%) is not evidence of voter fraud, at all.

Why is voter turnout not based on the number of voters who turned out to vote? Sorry if I seem ignorant here, just trying to understand it.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is basic election security that has been in place for a while.

What happens is the same thing that would happen if I mailed in a ballot and then tried to go vote in person. The system would see I already requested a mail-in ballot and wouldnt let me vote in person. If/when I try to register, it tells me I'm already registered.

Not very complicated and already in place everywhere.

So your registration is put into a database right away?  That's not why I have seen.  I have seen paper forms, not electronic computers or anything.

You are giving way too much credit that the voting process is up to date, which I can assure you, USA is still voting like its 1970.  That's why states have it that you have to be registered way before the election date.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Why is voter turnout not based on the number of voters who turned out to vote? Sorry if I seem ignorant here, just trying to understand it.

It's semantics either way, it doesn't actually make a difference. I'm just saying the people trying to say Wisconsin has 90% turnout are wrong based on the actual definition of voter turnout.

90% of total registered voters showing up is not unlikely in a polarized election in a state where same day registration is possible. The numbers being used for that 90% are from November 1. Anyone else that registered after that, including on election day, would bring that percentage down.

2 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

So your registration is put into a database right away?  That's not why I have seen.  I have seen paper forms, not electronic computers or anything.

You are giving way too much credit that the voting process is up to date, which I can assure you, USA is still voting like its 1970.  That's why states have it that you have to be registered way before the election date.

Fair enough, we're both making assumptions about how WI does same-day registration when we dont really know. I'm based in GA where it is as back-asswards as you can get, but our system does catch stuff like re-registering, and trying to vote in person when you already have a mail-in. So if GA can do it, I'm fairly confident in other states.

That's also probably where the harsh punishments come in as deterrents to prevent people from even trying.

These things are definitely checked tho. In every state. And even people who make innocent mistakes receive harsh punishments.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's semantics either way, it doesn't actually make a difference. I'm just saying the people trying to say Wisconsin has 90% turnout are wrong based on the actual definition of voter turnout.

90% of total registered voters showing up is not unlikely in a polarized election in a state where same day registration is possible. The numbers being used for that 90% are from November 1. Anyone else that registered after that, including on election day, would bring that percentage down.

Now I gotta say, come on man. An 89.5 % registered voter turnout is unprecedented in election history. It is unheard of.

7 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

That's a big if and what are they doing to catch these people?  Easy to say its rare, if it isn't checked. 

Of course it's checked. Counties check with each other to make sure people aren't breaking the law. It really isn't as difficult as you make it seem. I'll tell you what, Trump's team is going to do a recount. They are losing by 20,000 votes. If there are 20,000 duplicate or fake votes in there, they will find out. I'll stake my claim now that nothing will come of it. It makes no sense for a person to vote fraudulently when the risk is jail time for a single extra vote.