Kamala Harris is the next VP

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well that didn’t take long. 

I knew it 1 month into his term.   

Hell, I knew he would be the worst ever before he got elected. 

I have no idea why some claim him to the be the best pres ever.

Hate, bigotry, racism, misogyny  are just the tip of the iceberg 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

Kamala Harris an underwhelming VP pick by Joe Biden

by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

The great Peggy Lee song comes to mind: “Is that all there is?”

Sen. ­Kamala Harris checks off two big boxes for 2020 Dems — gender and race.

But the moment, if not the actual choice, feels underwhelming because of the amateurish way Joe Biden and his team let the process spin out of control.The drawn-out, overhyped vetting often made it seem as if the running mate would save the ticket. A month ago there were six finalists, then maybe 12.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Man the R's are scared shitless of Kamala.  

Just look at the flood of hate.

Information is not hate.

But I know it helps you to lump everything together.

It says a lot that Biden chose Kamala, and none of what it says is good

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

Biden's choice of Kamala Harris to be his running mate shows the shallowness of the Democrats' talent pool.

Biden handicapped himself by explicitly pledging to ignore men and then implicitly bowing to the demand that his female choice be black.

However, it's still somewhat shocking that, out of all the black, female, Democrat politicians in America, the best he could do was Kamala. What's most striking about Kamala is that, like Barack Obama, she has nothing in common with the American black experience. Despite her slamming the race card on the table, the only thing she shares with the generic "black vote" is skin color.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Man the R's are scared shitless of Kamala.  

Just look at the flood of hate.

Please, don't make me block you for posting stupid &^%$ like this.  The same argument can be made for every political campaign ever.  

Kamala Harris dishes it out, she can handle herself.  She's a VP candidate espousing the same hateful rhetoric as everyone else.  

I'm willing to listen to non-stupid ^%$#, hoping to learn something new from someone who holds a different point of view. 

• Like (+1) 3

Not surprising.

Report: Harris Wasn't Biden's First Choice

by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

It's official, presidential candidate Joe Biden has chosen California Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.

But according to former Obama Senior Advisor David Axelrod, Harris wasn't his top choice and politics pushed her into the position. "He reportedly clicked well with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, but she would not have fulfilled the desire of those who prioritized a candidate of color," Axelrod wrote for CNN.

"Whitmer, a White moderate pick, also would have raised questions among supporters of progressive champion Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, widely viewed after a lifetime of advocacy and a strong campaign for president as a tough, brilliant and capable policymaker.

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

there are facts then there are opinions

Opinions are not "hate" either

But I know it helps you to lump everything together

• Like (+1) 3

This is literally the worst Democrat ticket in 36 years.  

Uninspiring.

Zero leadership abilities...totally controlled by the lunatics.  

Zero accomplishments of any kind.  The VP heartbeat away was selected totally because of her gender and race 

And 2 very low info individuals.  

They perfectly represent all that's wrong with America.

Awful.  

• Like (+1) 6

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris an underwhelming VP pick by Joe Biden

by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

The great Peggy Lee song comes to mind: “Is that all there is?”

Sen. ­Kamala Harris checks off two big boxes for 2020 Dems — gender and race.

But the moment, if not the actual choice, feels underwhelming because of the amateurish way Joe Biden and his team let the process spin out of control.The drawn-out, overhyped vetting often made it seem as if the running mate would save the ticket. A month ago there were six finalists, then maybe 12.

It sure does seem like the first black woman on the ballot for VP got there by winning a pageant.

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is literally the worst Democrat ticket in 36 years.  

Uninspiring.

Zero leadership abilities...totally controlled by the lunatics.  

Zero accomplishments of any kind.  The VP heartbeat away was selected totally because of her gender and race 

And 2 very low info individuals.  

They perfectly represent all that's wrong with America.

Awful.  

But better than Trump. 

Funny thing is, even if they were even worse than you say, they would be ten times better than Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The same way people on the left insist Obama was the best president ever. He was an embarrassing bumbler of his own ego who hog-tied the economy with ridiculous red tape and weaponized the IRS against his enemies  while personally trying to undermine the transition of power to the new president by falsely tying him to Russie , yet people somehow think he was even a top 10 president.

It's just what each side does. They claim theirs was the best the other was the worst. Though I think more people are seeing what bankrupt human Obama has always been.

21 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

It sure does seem like the first black woman on the ballot for VP got there by winning a pageant.

She's not black.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well that didn’t take long. 

I don't think he actually reads his own posts. It's hysterical that he calls out hate, then immediately throws out hate of his own.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This kind of post would be appropriate from a troll, which I do not think you are. Trump is full of hate? Show me the large scale destruction brought by his followers that compares to the recent riots by his enemies. Racism from the guy who changed sentencing guidelines that allowed more blacks and minorities out of jail then any president in history? He attacks those who attack him and is simply better at it then they are. The best part is that you call him a bigot as liberals tell people if you don't stay in your racial lane you will be accused of cultural appropriation or blackfishing. If you don't like Trump because you dislike his policies that is fine but this redefining of all views that you disagree with as racist and bigotry is irrational and counterproductive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

New York Times called out for ‘drooling’ Kamala Harris front page: 'The newsletter of the left'

The Times was knocked for calling Harris a 'pragmatic moderate' in its tweet alerting Biden's choice

By Brian Flood | Fox News

The New York Times fawned over Sen. Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden picked to be his running mate, with a glowing front page on Wednesday featuring four separate headlines that political commentator Ben Shapiro and others characterized as "drooling” coverage over the addition to the Democratic ticket.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-kamala-harris

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOBODY’S PERFECT.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-8.52.46-AM.png

Well, BO's dad wasn't an American either. So there's a certain symmetry to this choice.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Meh, you shot your wad too soon with this.

What will it be - Heel's Up, or Spit Roast?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The next 4 years will be difficult for you, Shady. You have my sympathies :beer: 

14 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

that’s disappointing, thought I could get you to leave also.  DR’s main account will be enough I suppose

Still waiting... but you still got nothing because those were two things I never said that you invented in your head. Why did you do it? Because I live there, rent free. And it's quite spacious I have to say.

Don't be like Crayola, kids. Don't be a liar -- double down on a lie -- then get exposed. It's just no fun ;) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next 4 years will be difficult for you, Shady. You have my sympathies :beer: 

Still waiting... but you still got nothing because those were two things I never said that you invented in your head. Why did you do it? Because I live there, rent free. And it's quite spacious I have to say.

Don't be like Crayola, kids. Don't be a liar -- double down on a lie -- then get exposed. It's just no fun ;) 

Crayola is probably inspired by Billstime- the next step to complete the trick is to point out you can't prove you never said it. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Dems just make it so easy to pick them apart. 

First it’s no old white men, then they nominate the oldest, whitest man in the world. 

then it’s have to have intersectionality of racial justice for African Americans and equality for women and decide to nominate a former prosecutor who’s ancestors owned slaves and slept her way into her first public position. 

it’s almost like you can’t really believe anything they say!  ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

The Dems just make it so easy to pick them apart. 

First it’s no old white men, then they nominate the oldest, whitest man in the world. 

then it’s have to have intersectionality of racial justice for African Americans and equality for women and decide to nominate a former prosecutor who’s ancestors owned slaves and slept her way into her first public position. 

and she's not an African-American

• Like (+1) 2