Kamala Harris is the next VP

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sure most people think Joe Biden is a racist. ?

The guy who authored the crime bill, the single piece of legislation that set up this "systemic injustice" people have been protesting over for three months, picks an AG who tilted the system in CA as well. 

It's a losing position for No Chance Joe. But it'll make the ads a lot of fun. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

..checking my crystal ball for some probable appointments.....

Secretary of State-Maxine Waters

Secretary of the Treasury-Sheila Jackson Lee

AG-Sally Yates

Bureau of Indian Affairs-Lizzie Warren

Secretary of Commerce-John Kasich

Press Secretary-Billstime

Whine Stewards-Mitt & Hillary

Secretary of the Posterior-Tibs

...feel free to add........back shortly.....crystal ball took a commercial break................

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

For 7 months I thought Biden didn't even really want to run.

I'm now 100% sure he doesn't even want to be President.  

...to be fair and honest, who told him he's running anyhow?.....basement reception sucks.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The guy who authored the crime bill, the single piece of legislation that set up this "systemic injustice" people have been protesting over for three months, picks an AG who tilted the system in CA as well. 

It's a losing position for No Chance Joe. But it'll make the ads a lot of fun. 

no chance joe lol.  I’d ask if you’d honor your bet and leave this forum when Biden wins...but we both know you’d use on of your duplicate accounts.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Crayola64 said:

no chance joe lol.  I’d ask if you’d honor your bet and leave this forum when Biden wins...but we both know you’d use on of your duplicate accounts.  

I never made that bet with you, asshat. I have one bet on the election, and I will win it much to Transplant's chagrin ;) 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

...choking on #27 Ruby Red as usual......crayolas are NOT for snacks...............

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...choking on #27 Ruby Red as usual......crayolas are NOT for snacks...............

He's a clown who loves to lie. And when he's asked to back it up, he runs like a coward ;) Best off to leave him on ignore other than to laugh once in awhile at his nuttiness. 

• Like (+1) 1