Kamala Harris is the next VP

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So when she wins NY and California by a landslide but still loses the election....then what? More resistance? More rioting? More phony collusion stories? Yawn! 

Of course?  What else do children do when they don't get their way?  Throw a tantrum.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next 4 years will be difficult for you, Shady. You have my sympathies :beer: 

I like you man, but  Don will be in jail or in a non extradition country by Jan 22 2021.

22 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I'll ask again.  Why do you think Biden will retire/step down in 2 years if he is elected?  

call it an educated guess.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I like you man, but  Don will be in jail or in an extradition country by Jan 22 2021.

Tell them about the family members you’ve unfriended because of your raging TDS 

Stupid Clown.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Of course?  What else do children do when they don't get their way?  Throw a tantrum.

I always tell this story: About a month or two after the 2016 election I turned a corner and got caught up in a group of Californians marching along with their anti-Trump signs. I was asked them what they were doing since Hilary had actually WON California. They all looked at me with blank stares. Clueless as to how any of this actually works.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...when Kamala the Thrillah lays Joe off, does he get unemployment plus the extra $400?...…………….

Depend on where he applies, feds are only paying $300 and some states, (cali and ny) don't have the other $100

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I like you man, but  Don will be in jail or in an extradition country by Jan 22 2021.

For what?  I keep seeing this in the SHINEBOX but never any real explanation as to why?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

For what?  I keep seeing this in the SHINEBOX but never any real explanation as to why?

For what?   OMG   how blind are you?  

Are you really in the medical profession?   Are you not the guy from the D&C with the initials NM? 

Corruption, collusion, bribery to to start. 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

No it was the kung flu that china and the WHO released on the world.

But wait.... Didn't Joe tell us China wasn't a threat to us? And that Trump was a racist and shouldn't have shut down travel from China because of the Rona?

• Like (+1) 2

REMINDER: Kamala Harris’s Threat to Pack the Supreme Court. “Senator Kamala Harris has said that she is ‘open’ to increasing the number of justices on the Supreme Court, in order to reverse the conservative majority (as she sees it) and pave the way for the progressive agenda. This position and the implied threat behind it deserve a lot more attention than they’ve gotten.”

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, but most children eventually burn themselves out and crash.  When the tantrum lasts for four years it's time to start asking friends for recommendations on child psychologists.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I don’t know you’re level of education ? but do you have a problem with someone wanting to be the leader of our nation not being able to finish their commitment?   It’s a major commitment. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And I wonder what names Trump has been called so far today..... 

Donychya know, just because someone is female they can say and do anything in regards to Trump, and he's never allowed to answer back. It is utterly insane the mental pretzel-ing the TDSers go through. They should simply say #OrangeManBad as that is what they really mean. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is legal and consentual. 

Bill Clinton raped children. Surely you see there is a difference?

You had to edit that because you didn’t even believe your own bs! ?

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s all part of the plan to get a woman in the White House. I love it when a plan comes together! 

• Haha (+1) 1