Kamala Harris is the next VP

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REALLY? BECAUSE I CAN. IT’S “WE’LL DO ANYTHING FOR POWER”:  

Biden And Harris Can’t Explain Their Sudden Amity.

...well when asked about her criticism of Smokin' Joe during the primaries, she said, "oh THAT...it was a debate".......(COUGH)..............TWICE..............

• Like (+1) 2

LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE GROOMED THORUGH THE RANKS IN A ONE-PARTY STATE, SHE’S JUST NOT A VERY GOOD CANDIDATE: 

“Kamala Harris has this revealing verbal tic, where she simply repeats herself over and over when she cannot construct a logical argument.” 

And when she’s really stuck, she adds peals of Hillary-like fake laughter.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, B-Man said:

The photo of Harris in front of the border fence is a real picture, she was happily posing with border agents, but Harris was not there to support the fence or border wall construction. Rather, the photo op was part of the then-California attorney general’s tour of the operations of a multi-agency crackdown on international drug cartels.

(Still will be a problem for her)

Oh those aren’t the photos that the people want to see of Heels Up Harris. There are far more interesting photos of her out there. 

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I thought one of the more interesting tidbits about the GOP Convention is that in all the speeches, no one mentioned Harris.

It's racism.  She's the invisible (wo)man.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:49 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I thought one of the more interesting tidbits about the GOP Convention is that in all the speeches, no one mentioned Harris.

I think because she does fall within the bounds of the "unmentionable" category; she's possibly a pantywaist, but certainly a slip.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:49 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Makes some sense when they are fight for some of the same voters she brought with her. They hope not to alienate them. They do not need people defending her and galvanizing their position yet. She is obviously liberal but also has some history of law and order. She has the ability and opportunity to walk both sides of these protest, looters, law and order, social change issue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The Marxist reusing the same video on 5 different topics...nice punk

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Hey Marxist, can you not find a new video...same sh!! Different day...your handlers will start to be upset with you...then you know what happens

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Another video from the Marxist organization....have fun punk.

Not talking about any issue except RC is a plant, a Marxist, being paid to disrupt you eke tion process. Follow his pattern, he is full time agent.

9 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Hey Marxist...still cannot speak your own words...you phoney...

Posters have you figured out...9 months a poster, you must have a 1 year contract. 

36 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Again no words from the Marxist. I think you employer should just eliminate you now and save us all the pain

On 8/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, Niagara Bill said:

The Marxist shows up again

On 8/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Niagara Bill said:

As a Marxist you understand the politics behind such reports since your employer produced them.

Do you think you are fooling anyone?

23 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

The Marxist is always at work. You have been unveiled, traitor.

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

As everyone can see Marxist you English is so bad you cannot speak for yourself....

Hey!

We f***ing get it.

Thank God you found the “Marxist in your mind” and alerted us.

You can turn off the “Marxist alarm” now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Makes some sense when they are fight for some of the same voters she brought with her. They hope not to alienate them. They do not need people defending her and galvanizing their position yet. She is obviously liberal but also has some history of law and order. She has the ability and opportunity to walk both sides of these protest, looters, law and order, social change issue.

Not always.  She's pretty comfortable with a man sexually assaulting a woman,  but only so long as it's the right type of man (rich, powerful, connected and with something to offer her) and the victim is disposable.   That's basically politiking in the Kennedy mode, and while it does show progress in the American political landscape in that traditionally disenfranchised people were not afforded that sort of hypocrisy, why on earth would you support that type of progress?  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Hey!

We f***ing get it.

Please note...the only person who responded to your quotes was the Marxist himself...but I get your point...can be aggravating...

But a thought, did you say the same thing to the Marxist about his continual posts from the gulag?

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Hey!

We f***ing get it.

I am sensing a theme in his posts. Not sure what it is, but I am getting a sense that he is sticking to a certain term in his responses.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Please note...the only person who responded to your quotes was the Marxist himself...but I get your point...can be aggravating...

But a thought, did you say the same thing to the Marxist about his continual posts from the gulag?

(A) I didn't post it to get a reaction from *your* Marxist.

(B) I don't feel compelled to say anything to *your* Marxist.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not always.  She's pretty comfortable with a man sexually assaulting a woman,  but only so long as it's the right type of man (rich, powerful, connected and with something to offer her) and the victim is disposable.

You have a point. I mean, first she decides she believes Tara Reade, but is okay with running with the guy who sexually assaulted her multiple times with his fingers, and now she's defending another guy who sexually assaulted a woman by giving her "the Biden."

It's almost like Kamala has no principles whatsoever.

57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have a point. I mean, first she decides she believes Tara Reade, but is okay with running with the guy who sexually assaulted her multiple times with his fingers, and now she's defending another guy who sexually assaulted a woman by giving her "the Biden."

It's almost like Kamala has no principles whatsoever.

And...a whole lotta buncha folks who thought they had the moral high ground are lining up to pull the lever for JoeBo.  He’s literally the villain Trump was portrayed to be when they were swooning these last several years.  It’s absolutely priceless. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Harris has been traveling to small events all around the country and connecting with voters on a personal level. She is a part of the Dem ground game, making sure the voters get out there! 

She is looking like a real good pick for the ticket 

OK if you say so. 

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Harris has been traveling to small events all around the country and connecting with voters on a personal level. She is a part of the Dem ground game, making sure the voters get out there! 

She is looking like a real good pick for the ticket 

Harris is traveling to small events because she can't attract enough people for big events. She would probably do better making a Madonna-like pledge. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Harris is traveling to small events because she can't attract enough people for big events. She would probably do better making a Madonna-like pledge. 

Less than 10% in her own state, less than 2% nationally -- that's when the media was calling her a front runner for the nomination :lol: 

Harris is deeply unpopular.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Less than 10% in her own state, less than 2% nationally -- that's when the media was calling her a front runner for the nomination :lol: 

Harris is deeply unpopular.

Biden in his wisdom, chose her as V.P. so he could nail down CA's electoral votes. (-

• Haha (+1) 2