Kamala Harris is the next VP

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Tantrum? Ha. No trying to learn what made the Bill racist. Never did find out. 

Oh well…..

According to libs, blacks can't get lawyers, accountants, IDs, or bring water/food while standing in line.  That's what makes it racist...

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

According to libs, blacks can't get lawyers, accountants, IDs, or bring water/food while standing in line.  That's what makes it racist...

These rigging laws wouldn’t be passed if they didn’t work - right doc?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

These rigging laws wouldn’t be passed if they didn’t work - right doc?

Blocking fraudulent ballots?  Sounds like a good idea to me.

More that the MSM ignored.

kamala-harris-guatemala-2.jpg         kamala-harris-guatemala-1.png

Protestors were at the Guatemalan Air Force base waiting for the vice president with open arms and signs. Big signs.

One sign simply stated, “Kamala, TRUMP WON,” another told the vice president that “Guatemala as pro-life,” and another want to her to “go home.”

guatemala-newspaper.jpg  Racists ?

• Haha (+1) 1

As we told you this afternoon, VP Kamala Harris finally visited the border — albeit from an altitude of 35,000 feet while she flew over it en route to Guatemala — and while in that country she had a message for anybody thinking about heading up to the U.S. border:

Drew Holden remembers a time when Trump was in office and Harris’ rhetoric was completely different:

Soooooo  @CNN will surely be calling  @KamalaHarris racist...right?

Just possibly White House polling shows lax migration policy will hurt them in ‘22 and ‘24.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/06/07/shot-chaser-gold-wow-kamala-harris-border-rhetoric-has-done-a-complete-one-eighty-since-trump/

VP Harris says "do not come".  Is she a racist.  Based on the judgment scale applied to Trump the answer is "yes".   Let's watch all the liberal outrage and demonstrations in the streets calling for her to resign in the next couple days!  Yeah, right, LOL..

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

VP Harris says "do not come".  Is she a racist.  Based on the judgment scale applied to Trump the answer is "yes".   Let's watch all the liberal outrage and demonstrations in the streets calling for her to resign in the next couple days!  Yeah, right, LOL..

expect kamala cookies to be the hot topic throughout the week

One of the reasons that Kamala Harris is such a horrible politician is that she can never give a straight answer.

She’s worse than even Joe Biden on this. Biden gets mad and incoherent but at least sometimes tries to answer a question.

But they both think that you have no right to even ask the questions. Harris doesn’t think you should be asking why she isn’t doing her job.

Harris also has that Hillary Clinton cackle thing going on whenever she’s asked something she doesn’t want to answer.

Then Joe Biden put her in charge but she still wasn’t visiting the border.

She did go to Guatemala to talk with the officials there about the ‘root causes’ of the crisis and was met by protesters. But it wasn’t clear how any of that discussion would address the massive influx that is happening now, due to the Biden/Harris policies. Even the Guatemalan president placed blame on them for their policies, saying that the position encouraged the human smugglers to entice more kids to come to the U.S. illegally.

NBC’s Lester Holt asked her the border question again in an interview that aired today. This time, not only does she blow it off, she claims, “We’ve been to the border” and he even has to bring her up short and tell her that, no, you haven’t been to the border.

“And I haven’t been to Europe,” Harris replies, cackling. “I don’t understand the point you’re making.”

Of course she doesn’t understand the point. That’s the problem. People are asking her to come, Democrats like Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) are asking the Biden/Harris people to come, saying they need to see this, because he and others at the border want this to be taken seriously. It’s clear Joe Biden and Kamala Harris not taking it seriously because they’re not making any changes to the policies that have precipitated the crisis. She’s not even willing to make one visit to the border to quiet that question, if not to actually do anything.

Harris wasn’t assigned to do anything about Europe. She was assigned to do something about the border. But until she actually understands/cares about the problem, she isn’t going to be able to do anything to address it.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/06/08/watch-kamala-harris-answer-on-going-to-the-border-is-so-bad-even-nbcs-lester-holt-calls-her-out-n393271

• Haha (+1) 1

What an embarrassment ......

Fully vaccinated Kamala Harris is back to wearing a mask, outdoors, while meeting with the maskless President of Mexico

Screen-Shot-2021-06-08-at-12.24.30-PM-62

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/06/08/fully-vaccinated-kamala-harris-is-back-to-wearing-a-mask-outdoors-while-meeting-with-the-maskless-president-of-mexico/

Edited by B-Man

Kammy was told (the lie) that Trump not wearing a mask is the point Dems should hammer home to the people as to why the pandemic got so bad.  And by golly, she ain't letting go of it!

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

One of the reasons that Kamala Harris is such a horrible politician is that she can never give a straight answer.

She’s worse than even Joe Biden on this. Biden gets mad and incoherent but at least sometimes tries to answer a question.

But they both think that you have no right to even ask the questions. Harris doesn’t think you should be asking why she isn’t doing her job.

Harris also has that Hillary Clinton cackle thing going on whenever she’s asked something she doesn’t want to answer.

Then Joe Biden put her in charge but she still wasn’t visiting the border.

She did go to Guatemala to talk with the officials there about the ‘root causes’ of the crisis and was met by protesters. But it wasn’t clear how any of that discussion would address the massive influx that is happening now, due to the Biden/Harris policies. Even the Guatemalan president placed blame on them for their policies, saying that the position encouraged the human smugglers to entice more kids to come to the U.S. illegally.

NBC’s Lester Holt asked her the border question again in an interview that aired today. This time, not only does she blow it off, she claims, “We’ve been to the border” and he even has to bring her up short and tell her that, no, you haven’t been to the border.

“And I haven’t been to Europe,” Harris replies, cackling. “I don’t understand the point you’re making.”

Of course she doesn’t understand the point. That’s the problem. People are asking her to come, Democrats like Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) are asking the Biden/Harris people to come, saying they need to see this, because he and others at the border want this to be taken seriously. It’s clear Joe Biden and Kamala Harris not taking it seriously because they’re not making any changes to the policies that have precipitated the crisis. She’s not even willing to make one visit to the border to quiet that question, if not to actually do anything.

Harris wasn’t assigned to do anything about Europe. She was assigned to do something about the border. But until she actually understands/cares about the problem, she isn’t going to be able to do anything to address it.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/06/08/watch-kamala-harris-answer-on-going-to-the-border-is-so-bad-even-nbcs-lester-holt-calls-her-out-n393271

Even this softball interview was a disaster.  Her performance in just 5 months as VP has pretty much already disqualified herself as a viable candidate for the 2024 Presidential election.  As I expect President Biden to expire before his term she'll get a dry-run in the big chair but that will just reveal a higher degree of incompetence.  

• Agree 1

*Cut to scene of Democrats using AOC to make Biden look like a border hawk while AOC lies about asylum because their voters are low info*:

Aaaaaaaand action!:

Kamala Harris hits back at AOC over border criticism

Vice President Kamala Harris has responded to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s criticism of her comments on immigration after the Democratic lawmaker called the veep’s rhetoric “disappointing”.

AOC hit out at the vice president on Monday after she told those in Guatemala considering crossing the US border “do not come” during a news conference with Guatemalan president Alejandro Giammattei.

“Why did you emphasize that people shouldn’t come? AOC is now being critical of that, sort of, emphasis that you made,” a reporter asked the vice president.

“I’m really clear: we have to deal with the root causes, and that is my focus,” Ms Harris said in response before adding: “Period.”

“First, seeking asylum at any US border is a 100 per cent legal method of arrival,” AOC added in her response to the clip.

Global humanitarian aid organisation, the International Rescue Committee, explains that “seeking asylum is legal—even during a pandemic.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kamala-harris-aoc-immigration-border-b1861884.html

Yes AOC - They can SEEK (key word) asylum.

Can everyone name the CONDITIONS that need to be met to be GRANTED asylum?  

They are not victims of religious persecution or escaping a war.

They are seeking free stuff and the Dems need their votes. 

And they manipulate the system while waiting for "asylum" and never get sent back when the Courts never actually hear the specifics of the tens of thousands that get in here claiming "asylum."

Total sham.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Incompetence in a leader should be pointed out, no matter what genitals they have,

as for Billsy's all too predicable dependence on all a false narrative, it is not worth addressing.

* I respond with a long list of conservative female targets by the Left.........(see Sara Palin)

BillZtime responds with the usual dribble (either laughing at nothing, or attacking common sense)

Yawn.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The Strongest Perfume Cannot Cover the Stench of Kamala Harris' Incompetence

By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

2e47e4a9-018a-494b-ba52-e60c0a2d3a70-450

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/06/08/the-strongest-perfume-cannot-cover-the-stench-of-kamala-harris-incompetence-n393451

So why do you hate women? Are you afraid to answer? 

I mean - you’re so outspoken about race and CRT.

Do you think posting articles like this help support your cause and motive about racism and CRT?

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you think posting articles like this help support your cause and motive about racism and CRT?

pointing out incompetence is hating women???  Huh?

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I did answer.

You must have missed it as you frantically run from thread to thread......................LOL

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Incompetence in a leader should be pointed out, no matter what genitals they have,

as for Billsy's all too predicable dependence on all a false narrative, it is not worth addressing.

* I respond with a long list of conservative female targets by the Left.........(see Sara Palin)

BillZtime responds with the usual dribble (either laughing at nothing, or attacking common sense)

Yawn.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I did answer.

You must have missed it as you frantically run from thread to thread......................LOL

Ahhhhh - I see. Funny you couldn’t just reply directly to my message because you’re too much of a coward.