Kamala Harris is the next VP

Everything you need to know about Kamala Harris' integrity looks just like this:

• Kavanaugh was a rapist. Believe all women.
  • I believe Tara Reade was phingerpjhucked against her will by Joe Biden. Believe all women.
  • I'm with Joe. I no longer believe all women.
  • Jacob Blake is a hero, and who really cares about the woman who had a restraining order out on him for sexually assaulting her.

Square that up, leftists.

You can't.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Everything you need to know about Kamala Harris' integrity looks just like this:

• Kavanaugh was a rapist. Believe all women.
  • I believe Tara Reade was phingerpjhucked against her will by Joe Biden. Believe all women.
  • I'm with Joe. I no longer believe all women.
  • Jacob Blake is a hero, and who really cares about the woman who had a restraining order out on him for sexually assaulting her.

Square that up, leftists.

You can't.

• Like (+1) 3

In april, the world felt like it was ending, economy was going to s***, trump was embarrassing himself with talks about how beautiful it would be to have packed churches on easter, and it seemed like a forgone conclusion that dems would win the election. 

Fast forward to now and the Dems, along with the terrorist group BLM, are literally handing him the election. And it's hilarious.

Edited by Process
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Fast forward to now and the Dems, along with the terrorist group BLM, are literally handing him the election. And it's hilarious.

The Dems have no problem with Biden being accused by Tara Reade of sexual assault by forcing her against the wall and phingerphucking her against her will. 

Why would they have a problem with Jacob Blake having a restraining order out against him for phingerphjucking a woman against her will? Especially when a repeat of that assault was the reason the cops were called to the house in the first place?

They think America's not watching. But it sees their hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 2

Kamala Harris's embrace of Jacob Blake is the latest blow to #MeToo

by Tiana Lowe

Original Article

It's been quite a week for Kamala Harris. In addition to promulgating anti-vaccination conspiracy theories about any coronavirus vaccine released during the Trump presidency, she met with the family of Jacob Blake, a man famous for fleeing from the police with his children in tow when he violated an existing restraining order after being charged with sexual assault. Blake has been famously lionized by the Left after being shot by the police when officers tried to arrest him as he reached in his car (telling them after the shooting that he had a knife, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel). Unlike the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd,

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Kamala Harris Accidentally Reveals Her Dagger for Biden’s Back. 

“In a move that no doubt got spit takes from everyone on Team Biden, Kamala Harris let fly with the Mother of all Freudian slips on Monday when she referred to the ‘Harris administration,’ and then — because it’s 2020 and this election — made things even more awkward with her bumbling correction.”

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Kamala Harris Accidentally Reveals Her Dagger for Biden’s Back. 

“In a move that no doubt got spit takes from everyone on Team Biden, Kamala Harris let fly with the Mother of all Freudian slips on Monday when she referred to the ‘Harris administration,’ and then — because it’s 2020 and this election — made things even more awkward with her bumbling correction.”

I want to know if these loans will be secured in the same fashion as the student loans Obama doled out?  In other words, taxpayer secured? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

• Like (+1) 2

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Kamala Harris Will Remind Everyone How Awful She Is During Confirmation Hearing. 

“The optics of Harris teeing off on a Roman Catholic mother with a shrieking progressive ‘Gender traitor’ rant won’t really help Team Harris-Biden win over any hearts and minds in swing states where the polls are tight.”

On 9/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, B-Man said:

THEY BELIEVE IT, BUT I DON’T THINK THEY’RE WILLING TO SAY IT IN AN ELECTION YEAR:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-21-at-8.44.35-AM.png

Democrats  (and Republicans for that matter) aren't great at understanding blowback.  It's going to be very interesting to see the post election stats on Jewish voting in particular and how it compares historically.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Now it appears Kamala won't take questions from the press that is covering her.

It's stunning to me that the Harris-Biden campaign plan is simply "Run Out The Clock."

I saw something yesterday that said it had been 42 days since she was nominated, she's taken 0 questions with 42 days left to go before the election. She's poison for their ticket when she opens her mouth. She was picked for her gender and color -- so all she has to do is look the part. They really don't want her talking and reminding DNC voters why she only got 2% of their votes (and only 10% in her own state). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I saw something yesterday that said it had been 42 days since she was nominated, she's taken 0 questions with 42 days left to go before the election. She's poison for their ticket when she opens her mouth. She was picked for her gender and color -- so all she has to do is look the part. They really don't want her talking and reminding DNC voters why she only got 2% of their votes (and only 10% in her own state). 

That must be why her and Joe are always wearing those muzzles. 

• Like (+1) 2

Harris makes misleading statement on COVID-19 business loans while campaigning in Michigan

by Bradford Betz

Original Article

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris made a misleading claim while campaigning in Michigan on Tuesday regarding the supposed disparities in COVID-19 relief funds to Black restaurant owners, according to a report. While visiting Flint and Michigan, Harris claimed that out of the hundreds of restaurants in Michigan that received relief funds from the Paycheck Protection Program, only one was Black-owned, The Detroit News reported. “(Joe Biden) and I feel very strongly that you have to speak truth, you cannot deny fact and where there are disparities, they need to be addressed,” Harris told a WDIV reporter. While PPP has been criticized for its treatment of minority-owned businesses, Harris’ claim

On 9/25/2020 at 10:39 AM, B-Man said:

Harris makes misleading statement on COVID-19 business loans while campaigning in Michigan

by Bradford Betz

Original Article

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris made a misleading claim while campaigning in Michigan on Tuesday regarding the supposed disparities in COVID-19 relief funds to Black restaurant owners, according to a report. While visiting Flint and Michigan, Harris claimed that out of the hundreds of restaurants in Michigan that received relief funds from the Paycheck Protection Program, only one was Black-owned, The Detroit News reported. “(Joe Biden) and I feel very strongly that you have to speak truth, you cannot deny fact and where there are disparities, they need to be addressed,” Harris told a WDIV reporter. While PPP has been criticized for its treatment of minority-owned businesses, Harris’ claim

...well at least her statements are offered in velchro so changes can be made daily.......