Kamala Harris is the next VP

46 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

because it’s buried in some topic and I don’t feel like spending thirty minutes on a weekday doing that.  Since you’re jumping in, will you also take the bet?  

(that was the point)

Search function’s it you’re friend. 

No I don’t gamble. 

That was you’re point?   Awwwww....that’s even MORE adorable. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Search function’s it you’re friend. 

No I don’t gamble. 

That was you’re point?   Awwwww....that’s even MORE adorable. 

that’s disappointing, thought I could get you to leave also.  DR’s main account will be enough I suppose

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What??  You want me to leave because making bets is fun?  Are you drunk because you sound drunk. 

you should read back the last page and note how annoying you are by jumping into conversations to make pointless posts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you should read back the last page and note how annoying you are by jumping into conversations to make pointless posts. 

I have gone through the last 3 pages to see what points you were making and all I see is you whining no one is respecting you. It is very annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I understand the conversation.  And is that why you want me to leave?  I annoy you?  Good.  

Is Kamala Harris Legally African American, Indian, Both, Neither, or Something Else? 

And I’m somewhere between amused and bemused that the progressives who insisted that Biden must pick a “woman of color” or “African American” woman are all like, “how dare you discuss what Sen. Harris’ race is, she’s just an American!”

This is how American racial categories roll.

The left wants everyone to be categorized by the government, but for the categories to never be discussed because they are so obviously arbitrary, counter-productive, absurd and ultimately indefensible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gee, if only there was a thread you could have posted this in without polluting the board with another thread.

What happened to PPP?

I miss it when we had only a few crazy liberals; with the rest of the liberals who posted here capable of having intellectual discourse.

Its like the super crazy ones scared the normal ones off. 

I mean, 

giphy.gif

But these new ones are completely mental.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I never made that bet with you, asshat. I have one bet on the election, and I will win it much to Transplant's chagrin ;) 

I'd ask that you make it with these other ass-hats.  But I understand it'd get really hard keeping up with them all, since they seem to each have 2-3 sock-puppets.

• Like (+1) 1