Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

But you knew that.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Jake Tapper scolds Trump for airport ‘mini-rally’ in Florida, but John Lewis crowds still ok

by Samantha Chang

Original Article

CNN activist Jake Tapper got triggered when President Trump briefly spoke to a small group of supporters who had gathered on the tarmac at the Tampa, Florida airport to greet him.

Tapper fumed on Twitter: “Trump holds event with Florida supporters at Tampa airport, with little distancing or mask-wearing.”

President Trump responded by noting that the gathering was not a rally (otherwise there would’ve been a larger crowd), but a small group of Florida law enforcement officers who were there to greet him.

“Jake, this wasn’t a Trump Rally, but rather a very successful gathering of the great Sheriffs and Law Enforcement (of Florida) who gave me their unequivocal ENDORSEMENT,” Trump tweeted.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You've been putting in  a lot of work here hating on Trump, but what you never do is post an alternative that is better. Your like the guy at work who ***** about everything, despite being the least productive employee. At least throw a bone out and tell everyone how Joe will make this world a better place. 

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You've been putting in  a lot of work here hating on Trump, but what you never do is post an alternative that is better. Your like the guy at work who ***** about everything, despite being the least productive employee. At least throw a bone out and tell everyone how Joe will make this world a better place. 

Ironically, the "tough on crime bill" he helped write through was his biggest accomplishment as the reduction in crime was at least in part due to that bill and now he's running away from it.

7 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

My gaseous expulsions are significantly more truth telling than anything that's come out of Donald Trump.  

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Ironically, the "tough on crime bill" he helped write through was his biggest accomplishment as the reduction in crime was at least in part due to that bill and now he's running away from it.

Good call.

48 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

My gaseous expulsions are significantly more truth telling than anything that's come out of Donald Trump.  

See above. This is how reasonable people converse.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, "speechless". That's the best you halfwits can spin after he ignored an idiotic question?

It's amazing to me that so many people on social media -- right and even left -- saw that question for what it was; a 'journalist' taking advantage of cameras rolling for the sake of self-promotion, and yet a handful of people are stupid enough to make the argument that Trump was embarrassing because wouldn't deny the accusation.

Watching the left soil itself over moments like starting to get a little embarrassing.

Don hates whistler blowers in his Administration 

He fires them and or blackballs them. 

yet

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Saturday he's considering granting a pardon to whistleblower Edward Snowden.

“I’m going to take a look at that very strongly,” Trump said during a news conference at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Snowden, a former contractor for the National Security Agency, has been living in exile in Moscow since fleeing the U.S. six years ago after leaking information on the nation's most secretive spy agencies and their programs. His revelations triggered a debate over government eavesdropping, with some hailing him as a hero and others calling him a traitor.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just listen to how his own family talks about him, 

By 
August 22, 2020 at 7:06 p.m. CDT
Add to list

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I'll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy *****.”

Lamenting “what they’re doing with kids at the border,” she guessed her brother “hasn’t read my immigration opinions” in court cases. In one case, she berated a judge for failing to treat an asylum applicant respectfully.

“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.

“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html?tidr=a_breakingnews&hpid=hp_no-name_hp-breaking-news%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar

A president who doesn’t even read...poo

@Reality Check

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump's sister bitterly criticizes him in conversations secretly recorded by her niece Mary Trump

(CNN)Maryanne Trump Barry bitterly criticized her brother, President Donald Trump, saying, "Donald's out for Donald," and appeared to confirm her niece Mary Trump's previous allegations that he had a friend take his SATs to get into college, according to audio excerpts obtained by CNN.

The Washington Post first obtained the previously unreleased transcripts and audio from Mary Trump, author of a recent bombshell book about the President and one of his most outspoken critics. Mary Trump, who has said that Donald Trump is unfit to be president and has voiced support for his rival Joe Biden, revealed to the Post that she had secretly taped 15 hours of face-to-face conversations with Barry in 2018 and 2019.

In one of the conversations revealed by the Post, Trump's sister called him "cruel."

Among the some of the more critical comments made by Barry was commenting on how her younger 74-year-old brother operated as president. "His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God," she said, according to the recording. "I'm talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy *****."

Barry also said at one point to her niece, "It's the phoniness of it all. It's the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel," according to the audio scripts and recordings.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-donald-trump-mary-trump/index.html

“He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this,” Barry says on the tape, apparently referring to his policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the border.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-sister-maryanne-trump-barry-in-secret-audio-recording-he-has-no-principles

The 8 most sensational quotes from secret recordings of Trump's sister

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/22/wapo-trumps-sister-said-he-has-no-morals-people-cant-trust-him-400224

Edited by ALF

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump's sister bitterly criticizes him in conversations secretly recorded by her niece Mary Trump

(CNN)Maryanne Trump Barry bitterly criticized her brother, President Donald Trump, saying, "Donald's out for Donald," and appeared to confirm her niece Mary Trump's previous allegations that he had a friend take his SATs to get into college, according to audio excerpts obtained by CNN.

The Washington Post first obtained the previously unreleased transcripts and audio from Mary Trump, author of a recent bombshell book about the President and one of his most outspoken critics. Mary Trump, who has said that Donald Trump is unfit to be president and has voiced support for his rival Joe Biden, revealed to the Post that she had secretly taped 15 hours of face-to-face conversations with Barry in 2018 and 2019.

In one of the conversations revealed by the Post, Trump's sister called him "cruel."

Among the some of the more critical comments made by Barry was commenting on how her younger 74-year-old brother operated as president. "His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God," she said, according to the recording. "I'm talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy *****."

Barry also said at one point to her niece, "It's the phoniness of it all. It's the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel," according to the audio scripts and recordings.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-donald-trump-mary-trump/index.html

“He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this,” Barry says on the tape, apparently referring to his policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the border.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-sister-maryanne-trump-barry-in-secret-audio-recording-he-has-no-principles

The 8 most sensational quotes from secret recordings of Trump's sister

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/22/wapo-trumps-sister-said-he-has-no-morals-people-cant-trust-him-400224

I wonder why he doesn't talk to her. She seems like a very bitter and jealous person. We all have family members who are like that. You need to try harder alf. 

The thing lost on almost all "Trump haters" is that nobody is supporting Trump because he's a wonderful person of high character.  Pointing out his many flaws is a futile exercise.  They support him because he's the only option available to them that will engage the globalists, elites, intellectuals, and technocrats of the information and tech economy.  An economy that has left them behind as their jobs are sent offshore and their middle class lives have been downsized to lower class working poor over the course of the last 20+ years.  These are the people that used to form the core of the Democratic party.  Working family people, union members, disadvantaged groups.  No more.  The party has abandoned them in pursuit of social justice issues advocated by many within the "new" party.  The closest thing the Democrats have to  a candidate that cares about this class of voters is Bernie Sanders and the party leadership and key donors have pushed him to the back of the line in 2020 like they did in 2016.  Another large group of potential Trump voters are people that don't really care for him at all but see no real option in Joe Biden.  Or the parties core belief system which is race baiting and support of rioters and looters along with support of Marxist racist BLM organization and a platform that advocates handouts and redistribution as the solution to every issue while holding those that actually produce goods and services in contempt.  From where I sit that's neither a winning or sound strategy for prosperity.       

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The thing lost on almost all "Trump haters" is that nobody is supporting Trump because he's a wonderful person of high character.  Pointing out his many flaws is a futile exercise.  They support him because he's the only option available to them that will engage the globalists, elites, intellectuals, and technocrats of the information and tech economy.  An economy that has left them behind as their jobs are sent offshore and their middle class lives have been downsized to lower class working poor over the course of the last 20+ years.  These are the people that used to form the core of the Democratic party.  Working family people, union members, disadvantaged groups.  No more.  The party has abandoned them in pursuit of social justice issues advocated by many within the "new" party.  The closest thing the Democrats have to  a candidate that cares about this class of voters is Bernie Sanders and the party leadership and key donors have pushed him to the back of the line in 2020 like they did in 2016.  Another large group of potential Trump voters are people that don't really care for him at all but see no real option in Joe Biden.  Or the parties core belief system which is race baiting and support of rioters and looters along with support of Marxist racist BLM organization and a platform that advocates handouts and redistribution as the solution to every issue while holding those that actually produce goods and services in contempt.  From where I sit that's neither a winning or sound strategy for prosperity.       

That is a rational and good take ,thanks , just wish we could do better as a nation

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem is Trump started out wanting to "Make the country great again" and has since become crazy and mentally unstable with power. He has totally ran away from running the country and instead has tried to attack EVERYTHING. By doing this he has created violence and unrest in this country. Idiots think it is ok to folow along and do the same so you have many just like in this forum that do nothing but that. He has destroyed this country from the inside out. instead of this country talking actual politics they just talk about ONE SIDE VS THE OTHER SIDE. This isnt helped by very gullible people posting fake stories b.c twitter and the internet has made every mentally sick human a "Reporter".

You have people taking a normal crime that should not be spotlighted and turned it into a terrorism show in support of Trump just by adding the word "ANTIFA" in the news title so you get these poor mentally unstable people like Buffalo Gal and BMAN thinking the worse and posting fake stories. You have people like 3rdnlong who do nothing but attack people and never once talk politics just like Trump wants. This guy wants civil unrest b.c it makes him stronger and it is working b.c we have many poorly educated that follow him and think everything he says is true. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

This guy wants civil unrest b.c it makes him stronger and it is working b.c we have many poorly educated that follow him and think everything he says is true. 

You apparently skipped class the day they taught logic. If Civil unrest is something Trump ‘wants’ wouldn’t it be logical then for Democratic mayors and governors to step in and stop it? Or even to speak out against it? They’ve spoken out against everything else he’s ‘wanted’ for almost four years! Things  such as prosperity, peace, justice reform, borders, and self determination.

• Awesome! (+1) 1