Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah but the difference there is Senile Joe still believes that.  Because he and sonny Hunter are getting beacoup bucks from them. 

Link? Proof?  Are getting means present tense, so it has to be a contemporaneous example. 

Just in case Trump does the radio show and Doc or anyone else gives him a jingle, it looks like the trump miracle drug might not be effective after all: https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-17/malaria-drugs-fails-to-help-coronavirus-patients-in-controlled-studies

all of the side effects without any of the benefits.  In case he’s still planning on sucking some of this stuff down as a preventative measure, somebody with medical credentials that he trusts (aside from Dr. Nick Riviera; couldn’t resist adding to the Simpsons references here) should let him know.  

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump is such a good buddy of Putin:

https://www.gasbuddy.com/Station/106892

That's 88 cents a gallon fools. Oil prices under $20 a barrel. Russia main income is taking a gigantic hit. 

Different topic, but you’re right about that.  Sauids want to put the squeeze on our (more expensive) domestic production, too.  I agree w trump on this one that prices can’t fall too low for fear of hurting domestic producers. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Link? Proof?  Are getting means present tense, so it has to be a contemporaneous example. 

It was (mostly) a joke.

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Just in case Trump does the radio show and Doc or anyone else gives him a jingle, it looks like the trump miracle drug might not be effective after all: https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-17/malaria-drugs-fails-to-help-coronavirus-patients-in-controlled-studies

all of the side effects without any of the benefits.  In case he’s still planning on sucking some of this stuff down as a preventative measure, somebody with medical credentials that he trusts (aside from Dr. Nick Riviera; couldn’t resist adding to the Simpsons references here) should let him know.  

First of all, the Brazil study is bunk.  They used chloroquine, which is more dangerous, and at 3 times the dose.  Second of all, none of them used zinc and azithromycin, which are also necessary (zinc at least).

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It was (mostly) a joke.

First of all, the Brazil study is bunk.  They used chloroquine, which is more dangerous, and at 3 times the dose.  Second of all, none of them used zinc and azithromycin, which are also necessary (zinc at least).

What about France and China?  I’m not a doctor - it’s a serious question. 

Why are zinc and the AB necessary?  I thought the prez said we could whack this stuff down on the sand and see what happens.  Bottom line according to Doc: Brazil study is bunk part b/c zinc and AB weren't used.  The prez said to guzzle this stuff without mentioning zinc and the AB.  Which, by Doc's logic, makes the prez's claim on this point . . . bunk.  

Sigh. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Why are zinc and the AB necessary?  I thought the prez said we could whack this stuff down on the sand and see what happens.  Bottom line according to Doc: Brazil study is bunk part b/c zinc and AB weren't used.  The prez said to guzzle this stuff without mentioning zinc and the AB.  Which, by Doc's logic, makes the prez's claim on this point . . . bunk.  

Sigh. 

Hey, do me a favor.  Go out and get some HCQ right now.  Shouldn't be hard to do.  Trump allegedly claimed it's available for anyone to get at any time, right?

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

87709.gif

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  So all NYC'ers should "go on with your lives. Get out on the town."

Yes because Trump says it will be down to zero cases soon. It’s going well and the stock market is looking pretty good to him. Thank god for China!!!

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wouldn't be the first time.

Actually it would. 

• Like (+1) 1