Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, Trump didn't talk to anyone.  He just randomly picked a company he owns a couple hundred dollars of stock in and then randomly picked the name of a drug they make and started pushing it.  And it hasn't helped anyone.  It's all a ruse!

helping Some people is not the issue.  You need some work staying on point. 

the question is whether the drug has delivered as the prez indicated it would.  It has not.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1241367239900778501?lang=en

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/how-a-chance-twitter-thread-launched-trumps-favorite-coronavirus-drug/amp/

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

helping Some people is not the issue.  You need some work staying on point. 

the question is whether the drug has delivered as the prez indicated it would.  It has not.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1241367239900778501?lang=en

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/how-a-chance-twitter-thread-launched-trumps-favorite-coronavirus-drug/amp/

Why, saving some people isn't worth it?  It's either all or nothing?  So when remdesivir doesn't cure everyone, what then?

Stop listening to fake news, that would rather people die than see something Trump touted work.  And the same goes for many people who follow them.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why, saving some people isn't worth it?  It's either all or nothing?  So when remdesivir doesn't cure everyone, what then?

Stop listening to fake news, that would rather people die than see something Trump touted work.  And the same goes for many people who follow them.

You are no MD. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did he buy 30 million doses of any other drug that could possibly save some people on a hunch? 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

“I like people who don’t get shot down.”

1 hour ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Let’s see the spin to rationalize that particular statement. One of his worst quips in my opinion wether you liked John McCain or not. Ex POW’s must be scorned how dare He be captured. What a total scumbag thing to say

No Name is not who you think he was. He was an enemy of this country on nearly every level, and on humanity itself. He never served his country, he exploited it, over and over again. 

But this particular NPC talking point is engrained by this stage, no turning back. And certainly no time for things like facts, history when you’ve been conditioned to not question the narrative. 

What 45 said about him was nice all else considered. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No Name is not who you think he was. He was an enemy of this country on nearly every level, and on humanity itself. He never served his country, he exploited it, over and over again. 

But this particular NPC talking point is engrained by this stage, no turning back. And certainly no time for things like facts, history when you’ve been conditioned to not question the narrative. 

Who is Dr.Trump, Alex. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

How so?  He’s the editor of the site, right?  But if you want to call him fake news, whatevs.  Not my battle.

He sold his stake in his own company. He’s name only now (brand name) — which is the literal definition of selling out. 

I say this as a guy who never read Drudge — still don’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now you know the rest of the story...lmao.

Trumps 2BillsDrive fixer has officially spoken. 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

You are no MD. 

Opinions are like...

7 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Did he buy 30 million doses of any other drug that could possibly save some people on a hunch? 

No.  Thanks for unwittingly making my point.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Opinions are like...

No.  Thanks for unwittingly making my point.

Doc, I for one appreciate your contributions here and consider you an excellent long-term poster. The influx of idiots here who obviously have shown up because it's a political year, along with the fact that we are in a crisis situation that they hope to exploit won't last forever. It will be a pleasure to see them leave with their tails between their legs, again. 

scared-subordinate-wolf-running-off-in-the-snow-showing-submissive-cthfft.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Holy cow.  Now the virus is trying to repeal the second amendment. 

there can be only one solution.  It is time to shoot the virus. 

i'd be careful if i were you. advocating the assassination of the President is a crime.

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Doc, I for one appreciate your contributions here and consider you an excellent long-term poster. The influx of idiots here who obviously have shown up because it's a political year, along with the fact that we are in a crisis situation that they hope to exploit won't last forever. It will be a pleasure to see them leave with their tails between their legs, again. 

scared-subordinate-wolf-running-off-in-the-snow-showing-submissive-cthfft.jpg

Thanks and likewise.  And they come and go.  Just have to put up with them for a little bit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'd be careful if i were you. advocating the assassination of the President is a crime.

Cool story, bro.  It’s time to shoot covid-19.  You know, the virus. Read the first paragraph of what you quoted. 

Edited by SectionC3