Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

SK is a small country compared to the US.

NYC is the most diverse city in the world and the leaders here had said early on that it was ok to be in public. And because of this, NYC and the surrounding area have numbers that are astronomic compared to the rest of the world. 

Our political blame in this state goes way before anyone blames Trump, but this virus wasn't taken seriously even in the early stages of this lockdown in this state (especially NYC) and that is just a fact.

Yes, South Korea is considerably smaller. That doesn't change the fact that they acted quickly and had a coordinated testing program rolled out in one week after they and the US recorded their first case on the same day. The difference between their response and what has happened here is like night and day, as are the results to this point.

I actually thought I was posting in the covid 19 thread, not the whatever this thread is.

I'm not interested in who's to blame, that is useless right now. This problem is far from over and so far it has not been handled very well for whatever reasons.

I want a functioning government that is intently focused on the task at hand. This is a time for positive action and not blame. I have family and friends working on the front lines who don't have what they need. I find it unacceptable, disgraceful, and embarrassing that this country cannot get it together and provide what is needed. I am so tired of hearing nothing but excuses and blame. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Yes, South Korea is considerably smaller. That doesn't change the fact that they acted quickly and had a coordinated testing program rolled out in one week after they and the US recorded their first case on the same day. The difference between their response and what has happened here is like night and day, as are the results to this point.

I actually thought I was posting in the covid 19 thread, not the whatever this thread is.

I'm not interested in who's to blame, that is useless right now. This problem is far from over and so far it has not been handled very well for whatever reasons.

I want a functioning government that is intently focused on the task at hand. This is a time for positive action and not blame. I have family and friends working on the front lines who don't have what they need. I find it unacceptable, disgraceful, and embarrassing that this country cannot get it together and provide what is needed. I am so tired of hearing nothing but excuses and blame. 

You say this is a time for positive action not blame, right after blaming the president for everything?

How can anyone take you serious?

Look in the mirror and start there. Such a hypocrite. 

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Because he says stupid crap on a regular basis that is purposefully misrepresented by the media.  I wish they didn't even cover his stupid rallies.  I wish he'd get the heck off twitter and read the damn cue cards because the juvenile back and forth between him, the media, and the dems is not useful during this crises. 

In other words, if he would act responsibly he’d solve a lot of his own problems. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

... 2.  He did call it a hoax.  And assuming he didn’t, the point remains that his attention was focused on a figmentary hoax of some sort when it should have been figured on solving the problem.  ...

:lol:

moving-the-goalposts-gif.gif

9 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

I assume you've never lead anything in your life.  And I think the only thing you've managed is to be a immature brat.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I assume you've never lead anything in your life.  And I think the only thing you've managed is to be a immature brat.  

??? Ok!  I guess the truth hurts you? 
Well, I did manage to make a lot of money and keep that money by not taking advice from “experts.” ???

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

??? Ok!  I guess the truth hurts you? 
Well, I did manage to make a lot of money and keep that money by not taking advice from “experts.” ???

How do his words hurt me?

And good job on making lots of money.   But you are living proof that money can't buy you class.  You are by far the crudest person here and it's pretty damn sad how you talk to people here.  Why are you so angry?  Maybe you should take some of your millions and see a shrink.  There is really something wrong with you.  Seriously.  

Crude, childish, immature comment in 3......2.......1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How do his words hurt me?

And good job on making lots of money.   But you are living proof that money can't buy you class.  You are by far the crudest person here and it's pretty damn sad how you talk to people here.  Why are you so angry?  Maybe you should take some of your millions and see a shrink.  There is really something wrong with you.  Seriously.  

Crude, childish, immature comment in 3......2.......1

Thanks for the advice, but I don’t need any! 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

So too is Barry still thinking Russia is our friend.  Great!

....and Quid Pro Joe said China is our friend......so despite lies that China and Russia have taken aim at the US, vying for top spot as THE world's superpower status, we have "friends", right?.....just askin'.......

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and Quid Pro Joe said China is our friend......so despite lies that China and Russia have taken aim at the US, vying for top spot as THE world's superpower status, we have "friends", right?.....just askin'.......

Yeah but the difference there is Senile Joe still believes that.  Because he and sonny Hunter are getting beacoup bucks from them. 

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you are hereby deputized to remind him...best wishes with THAT......:thumbsup:

No, he'll remember.  That's stored in long-term memory, which is the last to go.

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Lol. Trump kisses both their asses. 

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. Trump kisses both their asses. 

...sounds like your infection is worsening......

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, he'll remember.  That's stored in long-term memory, which is the last to go.

.....this may dispel your assertion............

image.jpeg.258cd29e93d2fc3a5ea1a1f27235ad5a.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2