Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

24 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Yes because Trump says it will be down to zero cases soon. It’s going well and the stock market is looking pretty good to him. Thank god for China!!!

Yep.  There were actually zero cases in the US when de Blas said that. 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

SARS says hello.

What does that have to do with this? Did Trump lie about that too? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yep.  There were actually zero cases in the US when de Blas said that. 

There were 15 and would be down to zero soon and it was under control. Was it under control? You are a wannabe doctor just like Dr.Trump. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Did you score some, SC3?  It's been 40 minutes now.

Wait, what's that?  You need a doctor to examine and prescribe them to you?  Imagine that!

I tried. I called my primary care physician, and he said that trump had no scientific or medical basis for his claims.  That guy is a lib snowflake, so that was to be expected.

For the past several hours I’ve been on hold with the office of the physician who said, without even examining the 44 presidents who preceded him, that Trump is the healthiest president ever. I figure anybody who believes the Trump would throw a beat down Into Teddy Roosevelt is a sure bet to give me a script for this.

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Yes because Trump says it will be down to zero cases soon. It’s going well and the stock market is looking pretty good to him. Thank god for China!!!

Actually it would. 

is this too much winning?  Asking for a friend. 

No need. It’s April, it’s going to magically disappear. 

Solid point.  I’ll have to be sure to tel the doc I’m on hold with that this being the month of April is fake news spread by the biased liberal media. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

What does that have to do with this? Did Trump lie about that too?...

if you're going to open your mouth, it generally helps if you have some knowledge of that which you are talking about.

you sarcastically implied that there was no need for Section C3 to worry because COVID-19 was going to disappear. i responded that it wouldn't be the first time it happened (referring to a deadly disease disappearing). you stated that, "Actually it would."  whereas i responded sarcastically that SARS says hello, implying to you that SARS disappeared faster than it arrived once the weather got warmer.

your welcome.

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if you're going to open your mouth, it generally helps if you have some knowledge of that which you are talking about.

you sarcastically implied that there was no need for Section C3 to worry because COVID-19 was going to disappear. i responded that it wouldn't be the first time it happened (referring to a deadly disease disappearing). you stated that, "Actually it would."  whereas i responded sarcastically that SARS says hello, implying to you that SARS disappeared faster than it arrived once the weather got warmer.

your welcome.

Nice try. April “it’s” going to magically disappear. Is “it’s” SARS?   

So yes, it would be the first time. Thanks for coming out! 

“Your welcome.” ???

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

“Your welcome.” ???

you're an idiot.

it is an ILI, yes.

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

“Your welcome.” ???

Q-baby 1; Foxx 0.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Earlier I noted that Matt Drudge is turning on Trump.  Here’s a story to that effect: 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/18/media/matt-drudge-trump/index.html

Before anyone says, “It’s a CNN link.  That’s fake news!,” let it be known that I copied the link from the Drudge Report.  Unless that’s now fake news, too ...

Drudge sold to a foreign press company many months ago. And immediately became a never trump site. 

just FYI.

There were 15 and would be down to zero soon and it was under control. Was it under control? You are a wannabe doctor just like Dr.Trump. 

There were 15 on March 2nd?  What are you, Wuhan Will (the Chinese analog of Baghdad Bob)?

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I tried. I called my primary care physician, and he said that trump had no scientific or medical basis for his claims.  That guy is a lib snowflake, so that was to be expected.

For the past several hours I’ve been on hold with the office of the physician who said, without even examining the 44 presidents who preceded him, that Trump is the healthiest president ever. I figure anybody who believes the Trump would throw a beat down Into Teddy Roosevelt is a sure bet to give me a script for this.

Wait, you called a doctor?  Who would know how to prescribe it, along with zinc and azithro?  How novel! 

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Drudge sold to a foreign press company many months ago. And immediately became a never trump site. 

just FYI.

How so?  He’s the editor of the site, right?  But if you want to call him fake news, whatevs.  Not my battle.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

There were 15 on March 2nd?  What are you, Wuhan Will (the Chinese analog of Baghdad Bob)?

Wait, you called a doctor?  Who would know how to prescribe it, along with zinc and azithro?  How novel! 

Yeah I know.  Maybe the Prez should have talked to someone with the same knowledge before misleading the public about the efficacy of the treatment.  Or maybe we  should lower our expectations for the leader of the free world.  Either or. 

Also, just checked out the fake news Johns Hopkins website.  Can confirm that the fake news media does not believe the virus to be disappearing.  Perhaps this is because it is not actually April, and the fake news media has also misreported the month. 

Edited by SectionC3

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

There were 15 when he said there were 15. What he lied about was that it was no big deal and would be down to zero soon. It is clearly under control!!!! Thank you China! Thank you Dr.Trump! 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

“I like people who don’t get shot down.”

Let’s see the spin to rationalize that particular statement. One of his worst quips in my opinion wether you liked John McCain or not. Ex POW’s must be scorned how dare He be captured. What a total scumbag thing to say

Just now, ~Kostabi~ said:

Let’s see the spin to rationalize that particular statement. One of his worst quips in my opinion wether you liked John McCain or not. Ex POW’s must be scorned how dare He be captured. What a total scumbag thing to say

I was thinking about that statement earlier tonight for reasons unrelated to arguing with idiots on the Internet.  The OP Fire did a drive through of the town and we took the kids for a ride to try to see the fire trucks again after they passed our neighborhood.  

during the ride we stopped next to a Vietnam vet.  I thought of the statement about McCain and wondered whether it opened an old wound for those who struggled in their return home from that war.  “I like guys who didn’t get shot down” is the equivalent of “I like infantrymen who didn’t get shot,” or “I like marines who didn’t lose a leg to a land mine.”

Independent of politics, it was just a freaking awful thing to say.  I hope the guy who was in the car next to mine didn’t endure any of those pains.  And if he did, I hope he knows that right-minded people of all political and cultural persuasions stand with him.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah I know.  Maybe the Prez should have talked to someone with the same knowledge before misleading the public about the efficacy of the treatment.  Or maybe we  should lower our expectations for the leader of the free world.  Either or.

Yeah, Trump didn't talk to anyone.  He just randomly picked a company he owns a couple hundred dollars of stock in and then randomly picked the name of a drug they make and started pushing it.  And it hasn't helped anyone.  It's all a ruse!

But by all means, if you get Wuhan virus and start having worsening symptoms, hold-out for remdesivir. 

• Like (+1) 1