Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Joke bidumb loves to shower with his teenage daughter and sniff little girls. Besides bidumb doesn’t have a stuttering problem, he has a mash potato brain problem.

He's a good man, and not a rapists, Putin loyalist or insurrectionary 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think President Trump took the threat seriously, I think FEMA was prepared, I think it was an excellent decision to invoke the DPA, I think the emergency stockpile was appropriately utilized and Jaren Kushner did a good job of explaining it to the American people, I think President Trump has shown the exceptional leadership skills often very difficult to develop after a lifetime/career in what amounts to the climate-controlled cubicle farm of public employment,  and he's done an exceptional job of hi-lighting the problems our government (federal and state) has in communicating and working together during a crisis.   I think he's done an excellent job pointing out the flaws in planning on the state level, the challenges with knee jerk reactions on requests to FEMA from the states, and in bringing the story directly to the American people via daily pressers and twitter.  

Four years ago today… some people never change.