Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Not a single place on the globe is in better shape because of Joe Biden’s presidency

trying to find that silver lining.  No more bacha bazi, so good for little boys in Afghanistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

but thats about it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 1:10 PM, BillStime said:

he should only see the inside of a shitehouse without running water.  He tried to destroy America.  I hope u r correct that he failed,  cue lenny, B man, Doc, NC, Levi to the rescue....Farley isn't a real player.🙄  kids table for him.  maybe Auggie will help him out.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 12:08 PM, BillStime said:

This guy is unbelievable.

So assimilation into this country is bad i take it ? Just come here & we will change everything to fit your perception of how this country should be rather than them becoming a part of the belief's of this country & what this country was all about in the beginning  ...

Use to be that every immigrant that actually was coming to make a better life for them selves wanted to actually become a AMERICAN citizen & wasn't just coming here for a free ride like they do today but it has been put forth by this & other administration's in the past to just come to America we will figure out later .

I bet those 100's of thousands of people coming across the southern border don't even know how to speak english, which should have been voted to be the language of this country yet Hillary & others voted against that too .

The US gov't & companies will just absorb the cost to print other languages as to not inconvenience those coming here .

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

So assimilation into this country is bad i take it ? Just come here & we will change everything to fit your perception of how this country should be rather than them becoming a part of the belief's of this country & what this country was all about in the beginning  ...

Use to be that every immigrant that actually was coming to make a better life for them selves wanted to actually become a AMERICAN citizen & wasn't just coming here for a free ride like they do today but it has been put forth by this & other administration's in the past to just come to America we will figure out later .

I bet those 100's of thousands of people coming across the southern border don't even know how to speak english, which should have been voted to be the language of this country yet Hillary & others voted against that too .

The US gov't & companies will just absorb the cost to print other languages as to not inconvenience those coming here .

What is the national religion of the United States?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What is the national religion of the United States?

Well now nothing because the likes of those coming here don't want any rules per say to follow that being said when those that moved here during the inception of this country were from Europe or mainly ENGLAND which was for the most part a Christian believing country .

Then if you go all around DC and look at the buildings and the inscriptions on those buildings it will basically tell you that this country was a bible believing country & a lot of the rules that no one now days want were thought of with the bibles road map in mind but today's world consider that hate speech .

So IN THE BEGINNING - the United States language was ENGLISH & the basic belief of religion was Christianity . But that is no longer of any importance to those governing this country anything goes !!!

Which from a lot of what i get from your opinions is you are all for that, what ever you want to do here is okay type mentality being a self proclaimed none believer .

10 minutes ago, T master said:

Well now nothing because the likes of those coming here don't want any rules per say to follow that being said when those that moved here during the inception of this country were from Europe or mainly ENGLAND which was for the most part a Christian believing country .

Then if you go all around DC and look at the buildings and the inscriptions on those buildings it will basically tell you that this country was a bible believing country & a lot of the rules that no one now days want were thought of with the bibles road map in mind but today's world consider that hate speech .

So IN THE BEGINNING - the United States language was ENGLISH & the basic belief of religion was Christianity . But that is no longer of any importance to those governing this country anything goes !!!

Which from a lot of what i get from your opinions is you are all for that, what ever you want to do here is okay type mentality being a self proclaimed none believer .

lol - I love when the cult picks and chooses when they want to respect what is actually in the United States Constitution:

4733881847_b44803302d_b-2-660x400.jpg

PS: they do the same thing with the Bible... 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...