Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

On 5/6/2022 at 2:13 PM, Doc said:

The Dems have no one to run.  It won't matter what they say about Trump, if he does run.

Your party literally just voted for a guy who is in jail for killing his wife.

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Your party literally just voted for a guy who is in jail for killing his wife

I had to see it to believe it , don't doubt BillStime

Republican Candidate Charged with Murdering Cancer-Stricken Wife Wins Primary from Jail

WXIN reported that Nikki had filed for divorce a day before her last chemotherapy treatment.

Andrew said that Nikki attacked him during their argument and that he swung at her face “with a gallon-sized concrete flower pot.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/republican-candidate-charged-with-murdering-cancer-stricken-wife-wins-primary-from-jail/

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

I had to see it to believe it , don't doubt BillStime

Republican Candidate Charged with Murdering Cancer-Stricken Wife Wins Primary from Jail

WXIN reported that Nikki had filed for divorce a day before her last chemotherapy treatment.

Andrew said that Nikki attacked him during their argument and that he swung at her face “with a gallon-sized concrete flower pot.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/republican-candidate-charged-with-murdering-cancer-stricken-wife-wins-primary-from-jail/

Your article points out it was a grand total of 60 votes that got it done. Obviously I hope he loses but let not forget that Dems have often turned jail stints and arrest into power, Marion Berry, Mayor Curley in Boston, Alcee Hastings in Florida. The only surprising part if he wins is his party. 

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your party literally just voted for a guy who is in jail for killing his wife.

gtfoh 

According to the story it was 60 voters in Clinton, Indiana for an election for the Township Board.  It's a prime example of how little attention people really pay to issues and events.  Its why the government gets away with things like the Homeland Security Disinformation Committee, the Russia hoax, endless wars, and other frauds and scams and hustles.  And why they elected a zombie cast member from the Walking Dead series as President in 2020.  But as I remember the late liberal comedian George Carlin saying politicians always push the sanctity of education when campaigning but "the last thing any government want is a population of critical thinkers".

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

According to the story it was 60 voters in Clinton, Indiana for an election for the Township Board.  It's a prime example of how little attention people really pay to issues and events.  Its why the government gets away with things like the Homeland Security Disinformation Committee, the Russia hoax, endless wars, and other frauds and scams and hustles.  And why they elected a zombie cast member from the Walking Dead series as President in 2020.  But as I remember the late liberal comedian George Carlin saying politicians always push the sanctity of education when campaigning but "the last thing any government want is a population of critical thinkers".

Maybe we DO need a Ministry of Truth

7 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

So you’re suggesting a Ministry of Truth for the government to fact check itself? 

Not gonna happen

Unbelievable that anyone on any "side" of the political spectrum is for this in any way, shape or form.

Wtf?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Get back to me when you got the goods.

From your article:

Swalwell cut all his ties to Fang after he was alerted by the FBI to the investigation, according to Axios, and there is no publicly available evidence Swalwell knew or suspected Fang was working for Beijing, nor is there evidence Fang broke any laws through her fundraising.

🎯👆

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868accf68s34u9svjqim

• 2 weeks later...