Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

My brother owns a landscaping business and he’s our mowing.  I guess you can still cut grass in NY you just can’t smoke it. 

Here in NYS people are mowing the snow or the standing water. What happened in MI is they shut down all of the lawncare/garden stores and landscaping. The stand alone garden stores bitchedabout the fact that the big box stores could still sell garden stuff. So, instead of thinking it through they had the big box stores rope off their garden sections. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here in NYS people are mowing the snow or the standing water. What happened in MI is they shut down all of the lawncare/garden stores and landscaping. The stand alone garden stores bitchedabout the fact that the big box stores could still sell garden stuff. So, instead of thinking it through they had the big box stores rope off their garden sections. 

you still can here in NYS. just went out and bought seeds yesterday. they were available at Walmart, Country Max, Lowe's and Home Depot. though Home Depot has now implemented a 'customers per square footage' policy, first i have seen here in Henrietta.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

you still can here in Rochester. just went out and bought seeds yesterday. they were available at Walmart, Country Max, Lowe's and Home Depot. though Home Depot has now implemented a 'customers per square footage' policy, first i have seen here in Henrietta.

I was strictly referring to Michigan. Other states have done other stupid things. I haven't found anything here in NYS that I couldn't buy other than occasional shortages. 

....so rewinding the clock back to 2016 and totally eliminating Trump from the picture, who would be THE leader of choice regardless of party affiliation to be leading this pandemic crisis today?.....thread claims "terrible job", so who is the choice to have done a helluva lot better?....

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so rewinding the clock back to 2016 and totally eliminating Trump from the picture, who would be THE leader of choice regardless of party affiliation to be leading this pandemic crisis today?.....thread claims "terrible job", so who is the choice to have done a helluva lot better?....

But that would require people to stop bitching and come up with ideas or alternatives. 

But politicians are so full of it it’s hard to say who’d be a good leader in a situation like this. Hell its hard to think of any politician that is a great leader. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But that would require people to stop bitching and come up with ideas or alternatives

But politicians are so full of it it’s hard to say who’d be a good leader in a situation like this. Hell its hard to think of any politician that is a great leader. 

...SLAM DUNK right there my friend......."always attack but never defend" is MUCH easier......asking people to THINK is non-sequitor.............

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...SLAM DUNK right there my friend......."always attack but never defend" is MUCH easier......asking people to THINK is non-sequitor.............

Like how Trump attacks Obamacare but has no alternative? Like that? 

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The only other choice was Hilly.  Anyone think she would have done a better job?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like how Trump attacks Obamacare but has no alternative? Like that? 

...you mean HillaryCare rolled out by the puppetized Obama I assume......

Just now, Doc said:

The only other choice was Hilly.  Anyone think she would have done a better job?

...depends on the size of your contribution to "The Foundation" I think...............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you mean HillaryCare rolled out by the puppetized Obama I assume...... 

No, how Trump is trying to kill health insurance for 30 million people with no plan to do anything about it. Just like you said. 

Just admit it 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, how Trump is trying to kill health insurance for 30 million people with no plan to do anything about it. Just like you said. 

Just admit it 

....admit what?....facts always escape you..........

The Uninsured and the ACA: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance and the Uninsured amidst Changes to the Affordable Care Act

Rachel Garfield Follow @RachelLGarfield on Twitter , Kendal Orgera, and Anthony Damico
Published: Jan 25, 2019

"However, for the first time since the implementation of the ACA, the number of people remaining without coverage increased by half a million in 2017, reaching 27.4 million."

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....admit what?....facts always escape you..........

The Uninsured and the ACA: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance and the Uninsured amidst Changes to the Affordable Care Act

Rachel Garfield Follow @RachelLGarfield on Twitter , Kendal Orgera, and Anthony Damico
Published: Jan 25, 2019

"However, for the first time since the implementation of the ACA, the number of people remaining without coverage increased by half a million in 2017, reaching 27.4 million."

He yells about it, complains about and wants to kill it, but has no plan himself. That’s just what you were complaint about, but won’t admit it. 

?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so then let's hear YOUR plan..........

You're the one criticizing the ACA.  By your own logic,

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

you're the one who needs to THINK about an alternative instead of just attacking.

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Holy cow.  Now the virus is trying to repeal the second amendment. 

there can be only one solution.  It is time to shoot the virus.

It's not the virus who is trying to repeal the second amendment which is the issue. It's that governors (largely blue ones) are taking advantage of this lock down to enact measures they otherwise could not pass. Things that chip away at our liberties and rights. 

You may not see that as a problem, but millions do. 

What I take from this post is you learned nothing from 2001. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Holy cow.  Now the virus is trying to repeal the second amendment. 

there can be only one solution.  It is time to shoot the virus.

So disgusting to see the President himself doing this *****. It's horrible to watch and people are falling for it. 

If a democrat tweeted this the extremists would say they are trying to create a riot.

Edited by Hardhatharry
  • Like (+1) 2