Bills need a 4th quarter song

Before my own contribution to this topic, I just have to say - how freaking great is it that we're even having a discussion like this as Bills fans?  I started following football right around when the drought started so to have a team that is both playing well and extremely likable top to bottom...man this almost feels weird but I love it.

Anyway I like a lot of the suggestions so far and I think anything with good riff that the crowd can easily get into all at once would be pretty great.  I'm not a fan of Kiss in general but I love God of Thunder...

Metallica - ONE - like "One Buffalo".

I think I was actually thinking about Enter Sandman, but since we "stole" the energy from Renegade, we may as well just keep it.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, RiotAct said:

How about “Country Boy” by John Denver?  Yeah I know, the Orioles use it, but... there aren’t many O’s fans left are there?

Not many of us that are happy to admit it.

I am partial to MSB's "My Town."  I know Cleveland kind of "owns" it but is the anthem of Great Lakes Rust Belt cities and their proud residents defiantly fighting for a comeback.  But, I am pretty old now and have entered Classic Rock status myself.  For instance, I never know any of those songs that they run the polls on during the home games and see no connection between them and football/Bills.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

10 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Bills Mafia

I'm not sure The Pegs would allow the stadium to go full "Mafia" but this tune would be hilarious to incorporate.   There is PLENTY of room for entertainment to be added at NEF with music and video at the game.   I can't believe how unentertaining halftimes still are in 2019 and there could be a lot more color interjected between plays/series/quarters.    I would guess that the creative types involved at PSE have plenty of good ideas but the NFL is very conservative so in the end we don't see it.