Bills need a 4th quarter song

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Need something old school like Red Sox do with “Sweet Caroline” but also working class type tune. Something where the lyrics are easy and the crowd can participate. Something like verse 3 and 4 of this song. Bills defense. 

How about “Country Boy” by John Denver?  Yeah I know, the Orioles use it, but... there aren’t many O’s fans left are there?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Don’t stop Believin’ by Journey?

Everyone knows the words and feel like the chorus could come in handy if behind in any games. 

That is a terrible song, jmo. ?

Winner winner chicken dinner 

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2

Please allow me to adjust my pants
So that I may dance the good time dance
And put the onlookers and innocent bystanders into a trance
Give disease so the swine will marry and propagate lies.
Tough luck for elected officials. The beast you see got fifty eyes.
Bring it on home, spread the wealth. Play it cool, the hand's been dealt.
Now, all the odds are in our favor. Save the victory speeches for later.

I liked it too. And at the risk of another team doing what we did to the Steelers, it has to be something that only works for the Bills.

Would be funny seeing a predominantly white crowd singing the lyrics to this..

Edited by QB Bills
  • Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Starts a little slower with some instrumental and a simple chant. Then really kicks it up about 90 seconds in.

This is quite an awful idea if the Pegula’s are truly trying to curb down the drunk shenanigans 

I was actually going to create a thread seeking ideas for how to improve our home-field advantage. I think that could be a productive discussion, and hopefully it could catch some attention.

Long-term, obviously it would be great to build a stadium that amplifies the Bills Mafia noise. It should also have a retractable roof, as the weather provides an advantage over few opponents.

The Terrible Towels and those classic songs are a big deal in terms of intimidation. The 12th Man ceremony in Seattle is big. The tomahawk chop and chant in Kansas City is big. The "J-E-T-S" chant is actually extremely loud and intimidating. The Bills don't have anything quite like these -- the Shout song doesn't scare people.

Coaching-wise, something also needs to be done to prepare the players for playing at home. They need to come with that same intensity they show on the road; in fact, more so.

I'm thinking the train horn also needs to go and needs to be replaced with something more intense.

Bills brass should look at any and all ideas to tweak and improve the game-day atmosphere to maximize our home-field advantage.

Beane and McDermott could make a real long-term impact for years to come even after they're gone if they are able to implement new home-field traditions.

• Like (+1) 1