Bills need a 4th quarter song

16 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

Love this idea, anything that makes the game more like a college atmosphere and coordinates the fans.

For me there are two songs that jump to the top of my list...

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Starts a little slower with some instrumental and a simple chant. Then really kicks it up about 90 seconds in.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid. The song opens with one of the best and most recognizable guitar riffs ever and then just is super high octane for 3 minutes.

Love these tunes, but used in stadiums already, if it is original we are looking for?

Normally I’d say a rock song but this is a young team that has a certain type of swagger so I’d go with an early 2000s hip hop song. Something that gets the people going

But if I had my song of choice it’d be Plowed. This is my run through a brick wall song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqKcUS2Npic

Edited by youngjebrey
  • Like (+1) 1

I like Thunderstuck a lot, but every stadium uses that - I don't recall hearing Renegade often except when I'm in Pittsburgh (they play it more than just at the stadium, can expect it to be played if you go out for a night etc).  I think having something that isn't so common might be cool.

Also Lose Yourself pumps me up but not sure how good it would be for a full stadium to pump up.

18 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

how do you figure? A song played at the start of the 4th quarter should have no bearing on people getting drunk and misbehaving.

Not the concept of playing a song to get the crowd pumped, more specifically THIS song. 

Thunderstruck has has been very popularized amongst college aged kids as a drinking game where you chug your beer until the next time the song says Thunder, and then the next person chugs until the next “thunder,” and etc.