Bills need a 4th quarter song

I have to admit I did find the waving of the terrible towels while Styx Renegade was blasting in the background at the beginning of the 4th quarter very cool...Wish The Bills would get a new 4th quarter tradition since it looks like we are going to be in these rock fights in the 4th quarter with the big boys in the league for the next few years 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I have to admit I did find the waving of the terrible towels while Styx Renegade was blasting in the background at the beginning of the 4th quarter very cool...Wish The Bills would get a new 4th quarter tradition since it looks like we are going to be in these rock fights in the 4th quarter with the big boys in the league for the next few years 

I thought the same thing.  It was the only thing about the stadium experience that I liked and felt unique 

Love this idea, anything that makes the game more like a college atmosphere and coordinates the fans.

For me there are two songs that jump to the top of my list...

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Starts a little slower with some instrumental and a simple chant. Then really kicks it up about 90 seconds in.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid. The song opens with one of the best and most recognizable guitar riffs ever and then just is super high octane for 3 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1