Bills need a 4th quarter song

2 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

Love this idea, anything that makes the game more like a college atmosphere and coordinates the fans.

For me there are two songs that jump to the top of my list...

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Starts a little slower with some instrumental and a simple chant. Then really kicks it up about 90 seconds in.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid. The song opens with one of the best and most recognizable guitar riffs ever and then just is super high octane for 3 minutes.

Have you been considering this a while? You came up with two good ones quick

15 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I have to admit I did find the waving of the terrible towels while Styx Renegade was blasting in the background at the beginning of the 4th quarter very cool...Wish The Bills would get a new 4th quarter tradition since it looks like we are going to be in these rock fights in the 4th quarter with the big boys in the league for the next few years 

I always wanted this to be a NFL team song ! It would be pretty good especially the explosion near the end .

It starts at 3:33 if they could start it there it would be perfect & add some fire works at the explosion point !!

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE SALUTE YOU !! PERFECK !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

One rule: NO BON JOVI....EVER!

What if it's 4th and a 1/2 a yard?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!!!

Yea I hate it more now even though I replied as a joke.

Anyways, my vote goes to guy on a buffalo.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, T master said:

I always wanted this to be a NFL team song ! It would be pretty good especially the explosion near the end .

It starts at 3:33 if they could start it there it would be perfect & add some fire works at the explosion point !! PERFECK !! 

Save that for our next home playoff game player intro when they run out.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Have you been considering this a while? You came up with two good ones quick

No just two songs that get me running fast on the treadmill.

however a while back many years ago on this board I posted about how they bills could make game day experiences more like a college atmosphere. This included things like...

A marching/sideline band there are plenty of talented classically trained musicians in the WNY area get them together and for 8 weeks let them play short snippets of rock songs to get the crowd fired up.

Back of tickets stubs that had key queues...

- any third down get your keys out of your pocket and jingle them.

- show syncronized crowd hand motions for the kickoffs (see Notre dame).

- words you some clever bills chants or anti the opponent

20 minutes ago, T master said:

It starts at 3:33 if they could start it there it would be perfect & add some fire works at the explosion point !! PERFECK !! 

another good choice could also go with many AC/DC songs. Shoot to Thrill and Shook me All Night Long also are great.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

This is quite an awful idea if the Pegula’s are truly trying to curb down the drunk shenanigans 

how do you figure? A song played at the start of the 4th quarter should have no bearing on people getting drunk and misbehaving.

12 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

How do you figure? A song played at the start of the 4th quarter should have no bearing on people getting drunk and misbehaving.

That's when everyone pulls out the reserve bets they snuck into the game since they still beer sales after 3 qtrs. 

35 minutes ago, T master said:

I've always said "for those about to rock" should be played before kickoff of every NFL game.   

I'm not partial to classic rock but it's a perfect tribute to both teams to let them know that we appreciate what they do.

Would work in the 4th quarter too.

• Like (+1) 1