I CAN'T WAIT til the Ravens come to Buffalo

JerseyBills

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Copy the Chiefs and Browns game plan.  

Friggin merged my thread :angry:, cant wait till the ravens game is not even close to how to beat them.

Dont remember what their plan was.

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB - I always appreciate you're thoughts.  I would only suggest Zeke has had less than stellar performances the last three games and Dak has been on fire most of the season.  We need to be balanced in our approach and keep playing fast.  Agreed on up tempo even no huddle, but we can still go huddle so no defensive substitutions, but keep running the ball.  We are 5th the n rushing offense for the year, so I would keep doing what we do best.

all good except i was talking about the ravens :D

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, iinii said:

A lot of discussion about Lamar and the offense but the other side of the ball on the Ravens isn’t looking shabby at all. This is a team that has been slamming other teams to the turf early and not taking their foot off at all. 

Out of those three games I think the Bills have the better chance of beating the Pats or the Cowgirls. The Ravens look legit. 

Yeah, that's the consensus. The Ravens ARE legit. Nobody in their right mind would question that. They're the best TEAM of the three. I'm looking at the spot.

15 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

An icy field, a big wind....and the Ravens will be slowed down some.  Buffalo can't get into a shootout with the Ravens, but in a close game they have a chance.

Shootout with the Ravens??? 

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah, that's the consensus. The Ravens ARE legit. Nobody in their right mind would question that. They're the best TEAM of the three. I'm looking at the spot.

Maybe so. With an extra three days rest/prep and the Ravens having to play the 40 Whiners this week, maybe....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Eager to see Lamar play next season without Greg Roman (hoping so anyway).  I was a big fan of him coming out and would’ve been happy drafting him @22 in that draft.  That being said, I never thought he’d be THIS good.  Landing in Baltimore with Roman was the absolute best case scenario for him to excel ASAP.  I wonder what he’d look like with Daboll calling the plays

16 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Serious question:  assuming you actually watched the game today (or the Ravens vs Houston or NE), how did you come to that conclusion?  Be very specific--I'm not interested in thoughts and feelings.  Convince us you are right.

I'm not sure if he's right or not, but I'll tell you this: almost every one of those routes run by Baltimore were wide open primary reads...that we've seen tyrod taylor execute in various games.  On certain nights, he looked really good throwing those passes for Roman, too (obviously with less success).  It's amazing to me that people think this is a new offense.  Those were textbook Greg Roman routes- step for step.  Maybe it's happened in other games, but I haven't seen LJ come off of his first read except to run, yet.  He's having a lot of success right now.  I'm curious to see if it continues.

Edited by BringBackFlutie

The 49ers will shut down Lamar.   Not sure the Bills have the players though to do what the 49ers can do or what the Browns did to him.  The Ravens are a nightmare for some defenses but not particularly difficult for teams with the right personnel like the Browns or 49ers.

1 hour ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I'm not sure if he's right or not, but I'll tell you this: almost every one of those routes run by Baltimore were wide open primary reads...that we've seen tyrod taylor execute in various games.  On certain nights, he looked really good throwing those passes for Roman, too (obviously with less success).  It's amazing to me that people think this is a new offense.  Those were textbook Greg Roman routes- step for step.  Maybe it's happened in other games, but I haven't seen LJ come off of his first read except to run, yet.  He's having a lot of success right now.  I'm curious to see if it continues.

Just stop.  It’s not Roman.  And TT and Jackson are not similar QBs at all.

He’s hitting his receivers.  He’s leading the league in TD passes.  If he takes off after 1st read, no one at all can stop him.

That’s him, not Roman.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He’s hitting his receivers.  He’s leading the league in TD passes.  If he takes off after 1st read, no one at all can stop him.

That’s him, not Roman.

...sigh.  k.

6 hours ago, Rico said:

I’ll wait to see what they do against the 49ers this Sunday. Bills should be fired up though after last season’s Game 1 beatdown.

Matthew Judon is my least favorite player in the NFL.......more than Edelman or Brady........mostly because  of the cheap shots he took on Allen in that game.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

That’s him, not Roman.

He's correct.

Jackson is making simple throws right now. It's very much like the Tyrod offense with Roman. For you to deny it is foolish. 

Jackson is better and more explosive, but what he's doing isn't groundbreaking stuff...at least not in the passing game.

Tyrod was scared to try and elevate his game beyond the simple reads and throws. We have no idea yet what Jackson will be, but it should be interesting to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm saying it now, Lamar and Roman are going to struggle heavily with our back 7.  

Look, I'm not going to take anything away from Lamar right now but once their scheme is figured out, ala vs SD Wildcard weekend last year , I don't see him being able to recover from that and I'm certain our defensive personnel is their kryptonite. 

That's when you'll see Poyer/Hyde/Tre/Edmunds/Milano at their best, our back 7 is phenomenal and after we handle them at home , they'll be praying they don't cross our paths in the playoffs. We have the personnel to shut them down on a consistent basis. 

And like alot of Bills fans , I'm taking the Lamar love and Josh snub a little personal. I think we have the superior QB , I think when the 4th quarter hits and we wrecked Lamars running ability, he's going to FOLD like a lounge chair and I truly believe Allen is going to rise. I respect Baltimore heavily but I truly think Buffalo is their antedote. We are built to shut them down. And if the offense keeps progressing to the level I think it's capable of, sky is the limit.

SB or Bust, ya I said it!!!

What is their 'scheme'? They destroy teams.