Week 12: Broncos at Bills, 1 pm Sunday on CBS. Second Half Thread

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Some think this is boring. I think it's beautiful. The Bills are imposing their will on an elite defense. Shoving the ball down their throats.

Practicing for the Cheaters

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Appears so. Looking forward to all 22

He did and they wisely gave him some TE help, but I also like that they had him setup a bit off the line to cut down the angle for that kick-slide block that he has struggled executing against speed rushers. The kid is a rookie, probably I have been watching football too long, but I just don't understand the impatience with these young guys. We ask so much of them right out of college.

Ford will be fine.

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Great win! Josh played well against a tough d, we ran an the ball hard. Clean up the penalties. Concerned Morse has a finger injury that he couldn’t come back from but good job oline. D played amazing! 

He probably could have come back if they felt they needed him to IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Great win! Josh played well against a tough d, we ran an the ball hard. Clean up the penalties. Concerned Morse has a finger injury that he couldn’t come back from but good job oline. D played amazing! 

I agree on everything but for the love of god clean up these incessant penalties....Congratulations Frank...great game Shaq...get ready for National TV

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

This game has been easier than I expected. I always thought we would win but I expected it to be more competitive. 

Me too but I didn't know Brandon Allen was THIS bad. I don't know how they scored so much last week. Also the run offense impressed me today, big time. Denver is a top 10 rush defense and we have almost 250 rushing yards.

• Like (+1) 1