Patriots OR Cowboys this Sunday.

CowgirlsFan

Cowboys for two reasons

-I want them in a good mood coming into Thanksgiving. I am a hyper believer that a team off a win is easier then one off of a loss in most situations this being a big one

-Dallas beating NE means we are only one game behind for the division. While unlikely, I am not closing the division door until it is closed and this is the first time in forever I remember the Bills being remotely close to the division even if its a low probability

Otherwise I actually would prefer NE because Dallas fans will be beyond obnoxious if they win and I hate Jerry because he will be just as bad

Anything that keeps the division still in play AND takes some of the pressure off our next opponent is a good thing.

It absolutely is the Cowboys all the way.

18 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Cowboys for the win .. though it will be harder as Vander Esch is looking to be out for the game. If he remains out through the Thanksgiving game .. I will forgive him.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/21/report-neck-injury-expected-to-keep-leighton-vander-esch-out-sunday/

Why do I have the feeling that he makes a nice recovery in time to place the Bills on Thursday?

?

22 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’d rather play Dallas after them losing to NE.  Don’t want them riding high into Thanksgiving game.  It could get ugly.  

I was thinking maybe the opposite.  May be better to play Dallas 4 days after beating NE.  They will be pumped up smoking their own press clippings looking past Buffalo Still reveling in sweet victory a few days before.

But still, i don't say this very often, GO COWBOYS !!