Patriots OR Cowboys this Sunday.

CowgirlsFan

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Cowboys.  Another loss for the NE and hopefully the Cowboys aren't yet another "desperate team" on the Bills schedule.

Agreed.  If NE loses to the Cowboys, and the Chiefs, there is always a chance.  The Bills beating the Ravens is another thing.  I have very little hope there.

If we can at least score the 5th seed in the wildcard we start with the 4th seed division winner.  That is probably the Colts or the Chiefs.  I know it’s still a long year, but we have a chance.  What would be nice is even if the Pats win the division, but the Ravens have the #1 seed everything doesn’t go through Foxborough.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

How is this even a question for a Bills fan? Patriots must lose on every occasion. The only situation I could think of hoping for a Patriots win is if it benefitted the Bills playoff position. Even then I'd probably puke in my mouth a few times rooting for them.

Its not a question.

I would question how true a Bills fan anyone who considers rooting for NE is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

Honestly, I can't even root for the Pats when it benefits the Bills.  I'm not even sure if I could root for them at the end of the season if their W was the difference in the Bills making the playoffs or not.

It's that bad. I never wanted this as a sports fan or asked for it, but the universe has foisted it upon me.

Unfortunately this is where I’m at too. Don’t like being this way but for the past 20 yrs I’ve lived way to close to too many Pats fans.  Just can’t.

6 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

It’s like asking which type of death penalty you’d prefer.

Cowboys.  We still have an outside shot at the division title.

LOL!

Patriots= Burned at the stake

Cowboys= Lethal Injection

Who wins if we split and end up with the same record?  Division wins? Conference wins? Common opponents?   Too early to presume I assume.